Gaming Dissidia 012 Hype Thread

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
Jolan said:
Is it confirmed that if I buy that from PSN, I'll be able to play it on CFW?This is probably how it works.

When you buy the demo off PSN, you download two things. The demo and the DLC.
Once you have the DLC, you can do whatever you want with the demo since it doesn't effect the DLC.

I might be wrong though, this is just my two cents.

But this is a quote from the thread I'm looking atQUOTE1) Download through PSN on 5.50Prome-4 (DIDNT WORK)
2) Download on PSP Go (6.20TN-D with version.txt -6.37-) Works!!!!!!!!!!!

Goli

RPG
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
prwlr. said:
Prologus (USA) demo is out. ($3)

You cannot unlock Aerith's Assist if you download it, you have to pay for the demo/DLC to get her.

Works for me on tn-d, not sure about other firmware.

Anyone know when the EUR demo is coming out? I wanna buy it just so I can get 100%
People have been saying when the PSN store updates.
Whenever it is, it's not this week:
http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2011/03/16/...6th-march-2011/
Sucks for you

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
Goli said:
prwlr. said:
Prologus (USA) demo is out. ($3)

You cannot unlock Aerith's Assist if you download it, you have to pay for the demo/DLC to get her.

Works for me on tn-d, not sure about other firmware.

Anyone know when the EUR demo is coming out? I wanna buy it just so I can get 100%
People have been saying when the PSN store updates.
Whenever it is, it's not this week:
http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2011/03/16/...6th-march-2011/
Sucks for you

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
I should think the DLC will come in one of two ways here in the UK. Either we have to pay for the demo (like that's gonna happen) or we get it as some sort of code when the game's preordered, in which case I'll get it anyway 'cause the girls in my local store give me those things all the time. Gave me the codes for Dragon Age 2 yesterday.

Not that it matters, in all probability Aerith's already in the game's code waiting to be unsealed in which case those of us stealing the game will just steal her as well.

Nobunaga

Empty
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Prologus is awesome it s worth buying it lol
Even though i played the JAP version too
I can't wait for the full game
biggrin.gif

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
Elza said:
Prologus is awesome it s worth buying it lol
Even though i played the JAP version too
I can't wait for the full game
biggrin.gif

I'm not contesting the quality of the game, but it is still just a demo. The whole point of a demo is that we find out if the game is awesome or overhyped puke chunks without wasting money on that info. If you're paying for the demo and it turns out the game wangs chung then you get shafted. OK, so this demo doesn't suck but it's a step in the wrong direction.

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
Blaze163 said:
I should think the DLC will come in one of two ways here in the UK. Either we have to pay for the demo (like that's gonna happen) or we get it as some sort of code when the game's preordered, in which case I'll get it anyway 'cause the girls in my local store give me those things all the time. Gave me the codes for Dragon Age 2 yesterday.

Not that it matters, in all probability Aerith's already in the game's code waiting to be unsealed in which case those of us stealing the game will just steal her as well.
It's coming with the demo, in the demo Aerith says herself (press select on the main menu) that when you download the demo you get her and they won't change that just for the UK.

Plus pre-order bonuses would be unfair since I think you can't unlock her any other way hence DLC

EDIT: if you're complaining about paying for it, the first Dissidia has a free demo IIRC

Leo Cantus

So zeta slow!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I've been playing the demo - "Prologus" and I'm very impressed. Looking forward to its release next week. Although SE could have come up with an easier name, seriously. It's not easy saying it.

Paarish

Connor's Nublet
Trophies
XP
Country
OK i've just finished the story in prologus and I stick to what I said about Lightning being really depressive. I really like Kain's VA
wub.gif
. I'll probably end up buying the demo so I can get Aerith.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: wait +1