capuuz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
HI,

Can you please help me with my problem because I am new?!

When I put in my burnt wii games and my regular wii games in, this error message appears every time. At the bottom i have attached a picture of the error message. I am soft modded and i am running on a 3.2u system software with CIOSCORP. i have also run preloader. I have downloaded the pack of WAD files with star fall so that i can play burnt games on the disc channel.

I am sorry that it is hard to see but i took the pic on my phone. I will tell you what it says.

Error Message:

AN ERROR HAS OCCURRED. PRESS THAT EJECT BUTTON, REMOVE THE GAME DISK AND TURN THE POWER OFF. PLEASE REFER THE WII OPERATIONS MANUAL FOR MORE INFORMATION.

PLZ HELP!!!

0310091651.jpg

capuuz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WalkerOfTheDay said:
A bit more info should be nice. Are you softmodded, hardmodded not modded ??

What are you running ?

I am soft modded. I am at software version 3.2u with CIOSCORP.

bugaveli

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You have to give more info here, we dont know what you did or didnt do. Youve had to have done something. nobody knows whats going on and nobody will answer you no matter how many times you bump it in ten minutes

WiiBlaster

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
and if ^^^ that doesn't work, cause i also had the same problem, and it was caused by my wii's dvd drive was going out, i had to pot tweak my laser to fix the problem

jinxvorheeze

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
After thinking about it, IOS55 didn't help, I had to manually reinstall the bugfix to get it to work. The new CIOSCORP 1.01 will make this game run flawlessly from disk channel.

capuuz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jinxvorheeze said:
After thinking about it, IOS55 didn't help, I had to manually reinstall the bugfix to get it to work. The new CIOSCORP 1.01 will make this game run flawlessly from disk channel.

I was not aware that there were two versions of CIOSCORP. What is the difference between 1.0 and 1.01??

capuuz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have found a way to fix this problem.

My friend and I had upated the wii to 3.4u. Then, we went through the whole process of resoftmodding. The problem was that when we installed CIOSCORP the files were corrupt. We redownloaded CIOSCORP and then installed it. It worked just fine.

Thank you all for trying to help me!!!!

-Capuuz

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I can think of the design teams process another joystick and no audio or a joystick and mono audio