Brood
Trophies
Website
techmantis.net
XP
Country
United States
CyrusVN said:
Hey a noob question, how can I recover my mana besides using potion? Or won't it recover automatically?

Mana is not the same as SP

Mana is use to pass bills and make chars
SP is the point the use up for skills

Mana is gotting by killing guys (like xp, HL)

use the hospital to get a full heal (uses HL)

BUY items that heal SP

War

Take it easy~
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Hm...well, after playing this for about 30 minutes, I'm not gonna play anymore. It's not that the game is bad or anything, it's just several factors.

-I have a PSP with free space, and I think it's probably much smarter to play it on the PSP. (Because of graphics and screen size).
-The cutscenes in the DS are...ugh. Maybe it's just a bad dump that I got or something, but they are supper laggy and supper choppy...

Chrono_Tata

Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
Mid-Boss isn't hard when you know how. The trick is to stay around your spawn point and lure him to you, while staying out of range of the uber mage and archer. Once you kill Mid-Boss, throw one of your character to right to take out the Geo Cubes so that the mage and archer can't rape you anymore

Zagger

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
In the 1st time you fight him?
You just need to take larhal and take out the Geos with his rush attack. Piece of cake after that...

begedinnikola

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Croatia
I went with Laharl and Idiot (Laharl's first Warrior Pupil) and killed the uber archer and mage in the first turn. Then they went on killing the two melee enemies. While the rest of the party was destroying the gosts and panels. In the end, i had my entire party to take down mid-boss.

BTW, i named the character idiot just so the game would address him as Incompetent Idiot when i try to delete him :-)

War

Take it easy~
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
I'm playing this until I find my PSP game...wherever it is. I actually bought it for the PSP, lol. Anyway, for Mid Boss, all did was send out two characters that had a long walking range up to the archers, pick em up, and throw them out of those panels. Then my team killed them. Then I just went straight to Mid Boss, lol. I didn't even get rid of the Geo Panels.

CockroachMan

Scribbling around GBATemp's kitchen.
Trophies
Website
www.homembarata.com.br
XP
Country
Brazil
I'm liking this game, very addictive but a little too hard, I can't pass any mission without Laharl in the team.. redoing missions is the only way to get more XP? :/

themuddaload said:
wow. i got raped by mid-boss, and i have like 12hrs in the game..., although i do have like 20 characters.

12hrs and you are on the first boss!?
ohmy.gif

Absynthe

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
CockroachMan said:
I'm liking this game, very addictive but a little too hard, I can't pass any mission without Laharl in the team.. redoing missions is the only way to get more XP? :/

themuddaload said:
wow. i got raped by mid-boss, and i have like 12hrs in the game..., although i do have like 20 characters.

12hrs and you are on the first boss!?
ohmy.gif

You will face mid-boss several other times in the future xD so he probably isn't talking about the first boss

MHx_scythe

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Someone from Gamespot said:
Soloing is really the way to go with this game. Later on, it's more than tedious to be dealing with 4-10 chars when you can easily wipe out everything with 1 strong character. However, if you plan on doing etna's mode I would suggest you train some good generics as laharl and other story characters will not be available.

As for good power leveling spots:

5-3 (Don't spend too much time here, but it's the first effective map to lvl)
14-1 (Probably you're best bet up to lvl 200)
Coo3 (Easily the best in laharls mode up to lvl 2000)
DHM ( For 2000+)

Once you have access to Coo3, you can easily reach lvl 1-2000 within a few minutes. However, getting to lvl 9999 no matter what you do, will take some time.

Also I don't quite understand transmigration. If I get to a high level like 2000 and then transmigrate what is the benefit of doing so, because they just go back to level one so if they are all the way back at such a low level how am I supposed to train them back up to a high level if I can't kill anything anymore.

The benefit of transmigration is storing lvls (up to 185K). You can transmigrate at any level, but if you do it at low levels it's more of a headache than a benefit. Level 2000 is the optimum lvl for laharl's mode (getting up to 9999 and transmigrating is a tremendous waste of time). You ALWAYS want to transmigrate at genius (as you keep 95% of your weapon mastery/skills). Though you may be starting back at lvl 1, each time you transmigrate you improve your base stats, and receive more bonus points for stat boosting...( that's where the stored lvls come into effect.)

Though you will see a huge stat decrease when you go from lvl 2000 to lvl 1, as you begin to lvl up again you'll see the difference.
For instance, my majin had around 70K int. at lvl 2000. After transmigrating him and leveling back to 1000 I have 73K int.....So already my int. has increased 3K, and I'm only half of the level I used to be.

See how this works?

Just follow this, I did. I'm level 2000+ with Laharl after 8 hours.

MHx_scythe

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
galneon said:
Yeah, great... Follow those tips if you want to have a boring, easy, broken-game time.

Or if you want to have a chance against some of videogames hardest bosses, and get a real challenge, not just play the ridiculously easy storyline.

Whatever works for you.

galneon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sure, what do I know? I just did everything there was to do in the PS2 version by playing the game as intended. Why not enable cheats while you're at it?

MHx_scythe

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
galneon said:
Sure, what do I know? I just did everything there was to do in the PS2 version by playing the game as intended. Why not enable cheats while you're at it?

So because you had a bad experience, you're discouraging people from trying?

galneon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Way to fabricate completely false accusations. When did I ever say I cheated or soloed the game? Never. I enjoyed the game and haven't had any experience with cheating since the old days of beating Contra with the Konami code. My point was the game is much more enjoyable for anyone over the age of twelve without exploiting.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://wccftech-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/wccftech.com/amd-800-series-am5-motherboards-launch-r...