Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
From what I understand, no. Or if you can, it doesn't work very well. I've tried and it hasn't worked for me, so DVD-R's are required. However, I'm told you can change the booktype to DVD-ROM when you burn the discs and that works, too.

Devin

"Local Hardware Wizard"
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I see. I've got Persona 3 FES burning now, if it doesn't work should I try USB Loading? (I have a Slim, and I heard USB Loading is terrible on it. :/)

Devin

"Local Hardware Wizard"
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, offline I'm pretty broke. If I have to I will, but I'd prefer not to have to hitch a ride over to the store.

dilav

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not sure why a lot of people are having issues with +R when booktyped to DVD-ROM, majority of my backups are on +R and I had ran these on many slims and a few fat.

USB loading compatibility isn't very good. Some games do run fine, no harm in trying it out.
Network loading is good if you have a access to a computer to stream.

Open PS2 Loader works for USB, network, & Fat PS2 HDD (or slim HDD mods/chips) loading. Compatibility between the network and usb in OPL is strangely not the same.
OPL is a huge improvement from USBExtreme/Advance for USB loading, but is still slow at USB 1.1 speeds.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: you can fap to your favorite character without it being gay