Homebrew [Discontinued] TWLoader - CTR-mode NDS app

Status
Not open for further replies.

CharizardMen99

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I try loading bowser inside story even if I put mario kart ds as donor rom, but nothing works...

a red screen appears on the top screen, what can I do to play the game?

(But anyway, mario kart works with no lag, Pokémon soul silver works but it's laggy as hell during the moments when you enter houses or something like that

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I try loading bowser inside story even if I put mario kart ds as donor rom, but nothing works...

a red screen appears on the top screen, what can I do to play the game?

(But anyway, mario kart works with no lag, Pokémon soul silver works but it's laggy as hell during the moments when you enter houses or something like that
Please use DSiMenu++. It's more up-to-date than TWLoader, which has been discontinued, and DSiMenu++ includes the latest bootstrap, and can also set some features of the latest.

Smythius

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can anyone tell me how to scrape for NES and GB game covers with the TWLoader? Or create a command line script that will resize all images in said folder to 128x115? I got all the box art for my DS games to auto load, and now the other collections seem so dull! I have all the images on my retropie and I would shrink them down for use with this but I have 600 NES titles and don't know how to make a .bat command or whatever to auto-resize all images to the correct size for this application. :/ Going thru 1-by-1 would take waaaay more time then I'm trying to spend. thx in advance for anyone who can help. -cheers

THYPLEX

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
When i tried to load twloader 6.7.0 :
Why ?

Attachments

• 1535482504612-408342038.jpg
    1535482504612-408342038.jpg
    747.4 KB · Views: 264

HalpMe

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can somebody help me, when i try to run megaman starforce 1-2 any of them it says save data not found and i need to shut down and reinstall gamepack. I checked and it is supposed to be compatible with TWLoader

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can somebody help me, when i try to run megaman starforce 1-2 any of them it says save data not found and i need to shut down and reinstall gamepack. I checked and it is supposed to be compatible with TWLoader
Please use DSiMenu++, as TWLoader is discontinued and no longer supported.
The StarForce games work fine there.

Reactions: The Catboy
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: i have no idea