Not open for further replies.

human_kirby

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Ok, for some bugs I found with the new version:
-updating the bootstraps via the app results in a weird graphical glitch that returns to normal after the updating happens
-there is a way to displace the tracking bar at the bottom of the screen to the right, I dunno how I did it but I think it happens when you go multiple times to the settings menu
-it seems that rarly, going to the setting menu crashes the app

RacsoSakuraba

Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Excellent update, Thanks! Although on the other hand, now with the Ugopwn boom you do not plan to improve more SRLoader? I still see it very crude and TWLoader very advanced

Enryx25

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Why does Mario & Luigi Partners in Time hang on a white screen?
It says compatible. Could the rom be corrupted?

SMFKRS

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Does the new Super GB feature use the original version or Super Game Boy 2?

The_Goss

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TWLLoader itself lags on my N3DS in-menu. It freezes on and off even without a game running, and sound lags on just about every game I've attempted to play.

I'm using the standard default settings with mkds as a donor rom. Mostly just want to get Adance Wars Days of Ruin to run smooth.

Last edited by The_Goss,

Carlos_DobleC

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
What uses does this homebrew have when you already have a flashcard? I ask because when I downloaded it I saw files that should be put in the sd of the flashcard and I want to know what is its usefulness.

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why does Mario & Luigi Partners in Time hang on a white screen?
It says compatible. Could the rom be corrupted?
Try formatting your SD card to FAT32 with 32kb cluster size.
"DSiWare CIAs can now be installed+loaded"
What does this mean?
You can launch a CIA like a .nds game. They go in the same folder as the .nds files.
Does the new Super GB feature use the original version or Super Game Boy 2?
idk what version GameYob uses.
What uses does this homebrew have when you already have a flashcard? I ask because when I downloaded it I saw files that should be put in the sd of the flashcard and I want to know what is its usefulness.
Well, you just have a GUI with a higher resolution, box art that can be downloaded and 3D depth. ;)

Reactions: Soulsilve2010
D

Deleted User

Try formatting your SD card to FAT32 with 32kb cluster size.

You can launch a CIA like a .nds game. They go in the same folder as the .nds files.

idk what version GameYob uses.

Well, you just have a GUI with a higher resolution, box art that can be downloaded and 3D depth. ;)
Awesome! You guys outdone yourself!

Reactions: lordkaos

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A little update.
If you're still using a TWLoader version prior to v6.0.0, you can now update it in TWLoader itself!

Reactions: Roboman

Pedroxx13

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
every time i launch a game, en the bottom screen says " twl lock on, press start" and some games says " no arguments passed" , how i can solve this?

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
every time i launch a game, en the bottom screen says " twl lock on, press start" and some games says " no arguments passed" , how i can solve this?
Make sure TWLoader and bootstrap are up to date, and the _nds folder from the latest .7z file is extracted to the SD root.

Last edited by RocketRobz,

Garblant

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, going beyond 240 items on the game secection menu crashes the 2DS...

I think this could easily be solved if there was a separate sections for Dsiware & regular nds games.

(I only ran into the problem because I use my 2DS as an emulation station for Ds games along with other stuff on the virtual console. So, after this update happened, I decided to add my favorite Dsiware titles that I had in the past on a single system, rather than 3.)

Last edited by Garblant, , Reason: forgot an "s"

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TWLoader v6.0.1: 1st Anniversary Release #2

What's new?
  • Anniversary text added above the TWLoader logo! (with BankGothic and FlemishScript fonts)
  • A message has been added for if TWLoader freezes before the ROM select menu appears.
  • akMenu/Wood theme: You can now press B to exit the "Select ROM type" menu.
Improvement
  • The time's minutes no longer move when the ":" blinks.
What's new?/Bug fix
  • akMenu/Wood theme: The date is back.
Bug fixes
  • Verbose text is now cleared when it's supposed to.
  • The text's font when updating bootstrap, is no longer glitched.
  • akMenu/Wood theme: The "?" box art is no longer shown in the "Select ROM type" menu.
  • Temporarily disabled Search and per-game LED changing functions to avoid hard crashes.
  • The timing of the blinking ":" in the time, has been fixed.
Known bugs
  • Although the text's font when updating bootstrap is no longer glitched, some letters still disappear.
  • DSi/3DS theme/Settings: Depending on what time it is, the ":" may be mis-positioned.

Reactions: angelhp
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's called yuzu
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I want a 120hz 4k tv but crazy how more expensive the 120hz over the 60hz are. Or even more crazy is the price of 8k's.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    No real point since movies are 30fps
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Not a big movie buff, more of a gamer tbh. And Series X is 120hz 8k ready, but yea only 120hz 4k games out right now, but thinking of in the future.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Mostly why you never see TV manufacturers going post 60hz
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I only watch tv when i goto bed, it puts me to sleep, and I have a nas drive filled w my fav shows so i can watch them in order, commercial free. I usually watch Married w Children, or South Park
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Stremio ruined my need for nas
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I stream from Nas to firestick, one on every tv, and use Kodi. I'm happy w it, plays everything. (I pirate/torrent shows/movies on pc, and put on nas)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Kodi repost are still pretty popular
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What the hell is Kodi reposts? what do you mean, or "Wut?" -xdqwerty
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Google them basically web crawlers to movie sites
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    oh you mean the 3rd party apps on Kodi, yea i know what you mean, yea there are still a few cool ones, in fact watched the new planet of the apes movie other night w wifey thru one, was good pic surprisingly, not a cam
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Damn, only $2.06 and free shipping. Gotta cost more for them to ship than $2.06
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I got my Dad a firestick for Xmas and showed him those 3rd party sites on Kodi, he loves it, all he watches anymore. He said he has got 3 letters from AT&T already about pirating, but he says f them, let them shut my internet off (He wants out of his AT&T contract anyways)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's where stremio comes to play never got a letter about it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I just use a VPN, even give him my login and password so can use it also, and he refuses, he's funny.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I had to find and get him an old style flip phone even without text, cause thats what he wanted. No text, no internet, only phone calls. Old, old school.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    @BigOnYa, Lol I bought a new USB card reader thing on AliExpress last month for I think like 87 cents. Free shipping from China... It arrived it works and honestly I don't understand how it was so cheap.
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    fellas
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    would you rather have a 9-5 desk job with poor pay or work for an intergalactic space militia with no guarantee of being paid?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    basically, normal boring job or halo and/or helldivers irl
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: basically, normal boring job or halo and/or helldivers irl