Not open for further replies.

umbjolt

Wild jolteon
Trophies
XP
Country
Btw u might wanna update the list lego battles works but laggy menus

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I what to test the ds games I'm probably mainly going to test mario and sonic games

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

And lego games

You don't need to betatest anything. Just use your .nds rom and play it. Also, some games might not work atm

Edit: just send one message. Don't douple post (or x4) please

Cyber567

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Can't u make me a tester I really want to test out if games would work on twloader Beacuse I already discovered that lego battles works

Last edited by Cyber567,

umbjolt

Wild jolteon
Trophies
XP
Country
Can't u make me a tester I really want to test out if games would work on twloader

There are nothing such as testers. We only need testers for TWLoader builds (and atm I've some betatesters rn)
If you want to betatest bootstrap you'll have to do the same as us. Sit and wait xD
In case you wanna edit compatibility list, you must request access 'cause I don't have rights to allow you edit it

Blakinu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Okay so I have a problem here, when I reinstall the TWLoader I can run mario 64 and mario kart, but it will allways go white screen on any other boot until i reinstall again, am I doing anything wrong¿? Arm9 O3DS 11.4

umbjolt

Wild jolteon
Trophies
XP
Country
Okay so I have a problem here, when I reinstall the TWLoader I can run mario 64 and mario kart, but it will allways go white screen on any other boot until i reinstall again, am I doing anything wrong¿? Arm9 O3DS 11.4

Have you set mario kart as donor rom before runing another game?

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The one that WORKS on the old 3DS is 4gb. Card is approximately 7 years old. My newer 16gb card white screens. Likewise, the one I use for my New 3DS is a basically brand new 32gb card. Just bought it last year along with the system itself.

EDIT: Well I just tested with my slow as crap phone's micro SD, and it successfully gets to the second debug screen... but then just freezes there indefinitely. I guess it's progress? Still, why is it being so obnoxiously picky about what cards it likes? :|
My N3DS has a PNY brand microSD card. What's the brand on yours?

Vahkiti

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Canada
My N3DS has a PNY brand microSD card. What's the brand on yours?

The one that works on O3DS is Sandisk. The one that doesn't is Lexar, and the one that doesn't on N3DS is also Sandisk. Never even heard of PNY actually. O.o

Oddly enough, I did manage to get it back to full loading speed with the 4gb on o3DS by reformatting the card AGAIN and putting nothing on it but A9LH files, and TWLoader itself. I would say to that end it has something to do with what's ON the SD card, but that would be ridiculous even if it was the case. Unless the bootstrap is somehow utilizing unused SD card space as extra memory like an undedicated Windows ReadyBoost drive, that makes no goddamn sense. :P

Last edited by Vahkiti,
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJewzRHdH8c