Homebrew [Discontinued] TWLoader - CTR-mode NDS app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orangemonkey

Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
I get "an exception has occurred", leading to console poweroff, every time I change anything in the settings. Only some of the options I change end up saved. HW is o3DS in Luma 7.04 and flashcard is a Supercard DSTWO, but "Add Games" does nothing, it gets stuck on a white screen as well..

Any idea what could be the problem?

I also have problems with a DSTWO (Add games results in a White screen). If Reset Slot-1 is on, it takes me to the DSTWO menu instead. Any help?

Last edited by Orangemonkey,

Vahkiti

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Canada
Holy bloody crap, so.. I did it. And I didn't just do a factory reset. I went the whole 9 goddamn yards and did a full 9.2 CTR transfer, reupdated to 11.4, and reinstalled my tickets to get TWLoader to show up again...

And it still

doesn't

work.

...I think I'm gonna have a conniption here. :|

The only variable left that I can possibly think of is some irreconcilable hardware issue with the SD card that no format can fix and literally no other function of the 3DS has a problem with. Which seems to me to be more of an issue with the bootstrap being picky than it is really with the card at that point.

Last edited by Vahkiti,

VeniaSilente

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
I also problems with a DSTWO (Add games results in a White screen). If Reset Slot-1 is on, it takes me to the DSTWO menu instead. Any help?
That moved me forward, allowing me to reach the game selection screen. I'm gonna reset my configuration and check if it suffices with only that option and the bootstrap one. Thanks.

Salterino

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Taiwan
It's hard to help without more information. What version of luma? How are you trying to load roms? What games are you trying to play?
I'm on luma6.6(because the latest one won't work for me) I'm loading roms by going into twloader and tapping the rom. I'm trying to play Kirby Super Star Ultra and other compatible roms.

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Holy bloody crap, so.. I did it. And I didn't just do a factory reset. I went the whole 9 goddamn yards and did a full 9.2 CTR transfer, reupdated to 11.4, and reinstalled my tickets to get TWLoader to show up again...

And it still

doesn't

work.

...I think I'm gonna have a conniption here. :|

The only variable left that I can possibly think of is some irreconcilable hardware issue with the SD card that no format can fix and literally no other function of the 3DS has a problem with. Which seems to me to be more of an issue with the bootstrap being picky than it is really with the card at that point.
What's the size of your SD cards on your O3DS and N3DS?
i keep getting a white screen for almost every rom i use. what do i do?
Update official/release bootstrap in the settings screen.

Vahkiti

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Canada
What's the size of your SD cards on your O3DS and N3DS?

The one that WORKS on the old 3DS is 4gb. Card is approximately 7 years old. My newer 16gb card white screens. Likewise, the one I use for my New 3DS is a basically brand new 32gb card. Just bought it last year along with the system itself.

EDIT: Well I just tested with my slow as crap phone's micro SD, and it successfully gets to the second debug screen... but then just freezes there indefinitely. I guess it's progress? Still, why is it being so obnoxiously picky about what cards it likes? :|

Last edited by Vahkiti,

Cyber567

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Btw u might wanna update the list lego battles works but laggy menus

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I what to test the ds games I'm probably mainly going to test mario and sonic games

And lego games

For twloader

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: I get what they were trying to say but what the ad actually says is "we tried to cram a ton of... +1