Status
Not open for further replies.

Z-Master

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I seem to be having trouble adding games form my original R4 card. I'm following the guide here, but launching the TWLoader.nds from the R4 card and selecting a title seems to do nothing. Any advice on how to fix this?

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I seem to be having trouble adding games form my original R4 card. I'm following the guide here, but launching the TWLoader.nds from the R4 card and selecting a title seems to do nothing. Any advice on how to fix this?
You have to launch "Add Games" in TWLoader. Press START in the game menu, and change the game location to Flashcard.

Timmyytim

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
How does the saving function exactly? It would be nice, if there would be more documentation. I can also write, though i'm no English native speaker.
After reading here some pages, i installed Mario Kart DS, set as donor rom, saved, saved other games and it works. But where are the save files? And is there a way to use / inject my old *.sav from my Flashcart? Because now the saves are split/different, so if i start ROM on Flashcart it has a own save and on TWloader it has another. (The difference is okay, but i would like to import my old saves).

And is there a possiblity to add all roms from a folder in the twloader add game function?

Any infos on that :)?

Thanks for the update, now it works flawlessly. Boxart also did download mostly.

wownmnpare

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just download the latest build and tried the yugioh nightmre troubadour, but it onl show white screen in my 3DS. Any suggestion? Also is the latest build come with the latest bootstrap? Thank you. :)

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just download the latest build and tried the yugioh nightmre troubadour, but it onl show white screen in my 3DS. Any suggestion? Also is the latest build come with the latest bootstrap? Thank you. :)
It does not come with bootstrap. You have to update it in settings.

Reactions: wownmnpare
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.pcgamer.com/gaming-industry/sony-apologizes-for-sony-interview-with-sony-developer-ne...