Not open for further replies.

MushGuy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TWLoader v1.5.1

Additions:
  • Banner icons for games on SD card are now loaded from "sdmc:/_nds/twloader/bnricons".
  • Touch screen input.
Improvements/Bugfixes:
  • Files are now sorted alphabetically.
  • Banner icon/boxart is now loaded when the filename is the same as a game's filename, with ".png" added at the end (ex. SD card: game.nds.png, Flashcard: game.ini.png).

The following flashcards should now be supported. The packs are in the OP.
  • R4DS (Original Non-SDHC version)/ M3 Simply
  • R4iDSN/R4i Gold RTS
  • Acekard RPG

Re-extract the files in "sdroot" folder to the 3DS SD card root, and install "TWLoader - TWLNAND side.cia" that's in "sdmc:/_nds/twloader/cia/".
Question, do I have to reinstall both the TWLNAND side.cia along with the 3DS .cia in order to update, or just the 3DS .cia? Also, will there be the possibility to automatically load the icon directly from the NDS card in slot 1?

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Question, do I have to reinstall both the TWLNAND side.cia along with the 3DS .cia in order to update, or just the 3DS .cia?
Update both, 'cause they both got updates recently.
Also, will there be the possibility to automatically load the icon directly from the NDS card in slot 1?
Maybe.

MushGuy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Update both, 'cause they both got updates recently.

Maybe.
Oh, OK, thanks for telling me. By the way, I noticed a great difference with loading CycloDS, which now loads faster (that and the opening of Sonic Rush Adventure suffers no more lags), even with the NTR speed. Is this normal from this application?

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh, OK, thanks for telling me. By the way, I noticed a great difference with loading CycloDS, which now loads faster (that and the opening of Sonic Rush Adventure suffers no more lags), even with the NTR speed. Is this normal from this application?
It might be your flashcard. Both speeds work fine for me.

MushGuy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It might be your flashcard. Both speeds work fine for me.
Maybe, but when I load it with a NDS or with NTR Loader in 3DS, the loading speed is a bit slower (and there's lag in the opening of SRA). But anyway, the speed boost in your application is greatly appreciated. :)

Audino

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
When i try to start a game from my flashcard (r4i upgrade sdhc) i get a white screen with a ?menu error. What could i've done wrong? The game loads fine directly from the flashcart.

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When i try to start a game from my flashcard (r4i upgrade sdhc) i get a white screen with a ?menu error. What could i've done wrong? The game loads fine directly from the flashcart.
If you used the DSTT/R4i-SDHC pack, make sure TTfwd.dat is at the flashcard's microSD root.

Reactions: Audino
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: idk