Status
Not open for further replies.

skyboyextreme

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Egypt
ok i added the box art photo into the directory you told me about and it's not showing...do i need to edit the .ini to make it show ?

skyboyextreme

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Egypt
No. Are you sure it's in "sdmc:/_nds/twloader/boxart/flashcard/" (flashcard, not flashcart)?

ok nvm now it works, just had to make sure the photos were in .png, ok so what i'm doing now is making sure the icon is called the same as the .ini file so when it's sorted by the alphabetical everything would line up nicely ?

Edit : everything is already sorted by alphabetical order ?

Last edited by skyboyextreme,

Bedel

The key of the blade
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Welp, I've finally found my flashcart and I need to ask: I have a R4I max. Would it work with it? Most of things don't (like woodR4, Ysmenu and all) so probably not, but I needed to ask.
Also, I had to downgrade my whitelist in order to make it work lmao

skyboyextreme

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Egypt
some box art photos repeat and over ride 5 or 6 next ones also when i place an icon in the icon folder it makes the app crash on startup

mikey420

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow this has progressed far. Is there any chance of overcoming the file size limit when running from SD?

Stephano

pessimism = Realism
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
NitroFS is a filesystem similar to RomFS for 3DS. And no, commercial/retail games like the one(s) you mentioned currently don't work.
How would I get Smea's Aperture Science running? It says it requires NitroFS. Is that already on the emulator? I'm only asking becasue, when i try to run the game i get the whole "An error has occurred. Press and Hold..."

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How would I get Smea's Aperture Science running? It says it requires NitroFS. Is that already on the emulator? I'm only asking becasue, when i try to run the game i get the whole "An error has occurred. Press and Hold..."
You missed step 3 in the instructions, and no, TWLoader is no emulator.

MushGuy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They get stuck in the debug text.
Let's hope that the nds-bootstrap fixes that issue in the future. I wonder why it doesn't work.

Will there also be a way to automatically load icons from the NDS cart in the future?

Edit: Also, is there a way I can disable Moonshell's scanning of every folder every time I open it with your loader?

Last edited by MushGuy,
Reactions: Link_of_Hyrule
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Wow, only $700?