Homebrew [Discontinued] TWLoader - CTR-mode NDS app

Status
Not open for further replies.

zbw2000

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Restore the deleted boxart#.png file. What was the filename of the first .nds file you put in?
Actually, I made a mistake, I deleted all of the boxart files at first. Putting all of the boxart files back but one and with no roms didn't cause crash

D

Deleted User

The actual thread for that stuff has been dormant for a while. Why don't you monitor there? Why don't you look at the github for nds_bootstrap?
because i don't know what the thread is, and looking at a github would be useless because i don't understand any of the code that is there

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank =) but i remember the old text based FBI where you could choose where to install a cia even if wasn't suposed to ^^
FBI installer installs cia automatically. The process is based on the cia detected title id. Sysnand title id are unique and different from SD cia install title id. That is how it works. If the title id is based on sysnand it will AUTO install to sysnand, if is common SD game/app it will install to SD card, same goes for NDS/DSIware and Extra data like DLC and update content. Is all based on the title id how fbi decideds to install the cia.

I assume this was done to prevent people from installing the cia to the wrong destinations, if you want the manual selection, perhaps using a older version which still has it (most likely any one before version 2.0) to do it your way.

Last edited by Sonic Angel Knight,
Reactions: Alkéryn
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: This movie rip so werid has 10180p quality but the audios ripped with movie theater audio quality