Homebrew [Discontinued] TWLoader - CTR-mode NDS app

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted User

so how is the progress on getting retail roms to load so far? and are larger roms going to be able to load? as in the ones that are over 64MB, like pokemon black/white and whatnot

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so how is the progress on getting retail roms to load so far? and are larger roms going to be able to load? as in the ones that are over 64MB, like pokemon black/white and whatnot
ahezard is working on that. Also, I'm pretty sure ROMs with any size will load.

Reactions: Lightyose

zbw2000

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Try installing TWLapp.cia to EmuNAND.
That seem to fix it, thanks.

One other problem I'm having though is if I have even just one rom (homebrew rom) in the nds folder it will crash to the home screen after trying to load and force a restart. Do you have a fix for that?

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
One other problem I'm having though is if I have even just one rom (homebrew rom) in the nds folder it will crash to the home screen after trying to load and force a restart. Do you have a fix for that?
What exactly happens?

zbw2000

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What exactly happens?
I loaded up a ds card with no roms to make sure everything worked and once I did I added some roms to the nds folder. Once I add the roms though it gets past the 3ds loading splash, goes to black for a few seconds, then crashed to the home menu and forces a restart.

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I loaded up a ds card with no roms to make sure everything worked and once I did I added some roms to the nds folder. Once I add the roms though it gets past the 3ds loading splash, goes to black for a few seconds, then crashed to the home menu and forces a restart.
That shouldn't happen. Do you have everything from "sdroot" extracted, including the boxart image files? If so, does your .nds filename have any special characters (hoping that doesn't cause the problem)?

zbw2000

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That shouldn't happen. Do you have everything from "sdroot" extracted, including the boxart image files? If so, does your .nds filename have any special characters (hoping that doesn't cause the problem)?
Everything was extracted right and there aren't any special characters, unless a space or a ! counts as special.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • BigOnYa
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: because he legit gets annoyed when someone says irregardless +1