Homebrew [Discontinued] TWLoader - CTR-mode NDS app

Status
Not open for further replies.

takeaBreath

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thanks, that helped a little. however, i have to spam buttons to get out of the white screen, and once i'm in a game, some things lag.

hectortillo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
thanks, that helped a little. however, i have to spam buttons to get out of the white screen, and once i'm in a game, some things lag.

Its normal that it lags a little in some games. But now nds bootstrap have been worked so much and load incredible fast than before. Only wait more time and it will be harnessed. :)

BeyondUbers

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey man, I've been talking to other people trying to get this to work, with no luck, so I finally decided to come here.

I get Pokemon diamond running, but when I save in game, and restart, it completely loses the save. I really wanna play, but I can't find a way to save. I'd really appreciate some help, and sorry if this is located in the wrong place, as I just made an account here! Thanks!

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey man, I've been talking to other people trying to get this to work, with no luck, so I finally decided to come here.

I get Pokemon diamond running, but when I save in game, and restart, it completely loses the save. I really wanna play, but I can't find a way to save. I'd really appreciate some help, and sorry if this is located in the wrong place, as I just made an account here! Thanks!
Your SD card may have issues.

Reactions: BeyondUbers
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    T @ Texasauras: SOLILOQUY