Disc channel no longer reading discs

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by twistedswitch, Mar 13, 2009.

1. twistedswitch
    OP

twistedswitch Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 30, 2009
    United States
    I am having problems now booting my original games, they all say "unable to read the disc" I have just recovered from a brick and am wondering if there was a file that I have that is the wrong version. I was at 3.1u and installed the 3.2u system menu to fix my brick, so I am thinking that this may be my problem... I have installed and reinstalled cIoscorp (version 1.1 I beleive), and nothing is helping.... So What else Can I try, I am stuck on where to start the troubleshooting

Thanks

2. WiiBlaster

WiiBlaster GBAtemp Maniac

Nov 23, 2008
    United States
    use any region changer and make sure all your settings are correct other than that no clue

3. iResilient

iResilient Member

Newcomer
    Feb 9, 2009
    United States
    Or for a more generic answer, you could always update to 3.4U and downgrade back to 3.2. Sounds like a very noobish answer but for the sake of just playing originals, I'd say give it a try.

4. twistedswitch
    OP

twistedswitch Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 30, 2009
    United States
    well I forgot to mention that I have no internet connection on my wii... [​IMG] Can anyone give me a heads up on the local verson of anyregion changer and what files I will need. Dial up sucks, but its all I can get.

5. WiiBlaster

Nov 23, 2008
    United States
    I just said check with any region changer to make sure your settings are correct that doesn't require a Internet connection

6. twistedswitch
    OP

twistedswitch Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 30, 2009
    United States
    The settings are correct, I checked that... I was refering to the downgrading to 3.2 again

7. WiiBlaster

Nov 23, 2008
    United States
    sounds like the DVD Drive to me

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice