Hacking Dios Mios wont work.

iDzn4G

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a 500gb seagate slim hard drive on my wii, when i try to load a game on cfg with dios mios 2.10, it will not show the text saying dios mios. it goes black and does nothing.

iDzn4G

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
pv22jz6gvajhd4afg.jpg

D

Deleted User

could it be a not working gc game like 007 doesnt work att all :sad:
Try using wiiflow see if wiiflow loads a game with dios mios because cfg is horrible to me :hateit:

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
The partition is fine. a single partition on all the drive, primary, FAT32 (I suppose 32K cluster size, like you told).

You connected the drive in the USB Port0?
it's either port0 or port1, but not dual ports because DM will use Port0 in priority.

Then, if it still doesn't show the DIOS MIOS splash screen, it's probably because it can't mount your HDD.
I've encountered Seagate HDD with this problem, the USB interface card (inside the HDD, which convert USB to IDE) doesn't always send the correct data to DIOS MIOS.
When it sends "Hey, I'm a seagate" DIOS MIOS works.
When it sends "I don't know who I am, register me as OEM", DIOS MIOS waits for proper acknowledgment.

Try multiple times and if it really doesn't work, your drive is not compatible.

TheBraveToaster

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey I get the same problem, However I can downgrade to Dios mios 2.2 and that works with my HDD for the time being until I can buy a new HDD.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Att is displaying prices like it's an ingredients list now lol