Hacking Dios Mios won't work on FAT32 usb drive...

rekataku

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi! :D

before i start, i know for a fact that i put the regular dios mios on my wii, not dios mios lite.

ok! so, when i started to play on dios mios, i used an 8gb FAT1 flash drive to play gamecube games on and it worked perfectly! Then i decided to play mario kart wii on cfg v.70. I read that in order to play wii games i needed to configure my FAT1 flash drive into a FAT32 flash drive and i did! but the problem came in when i tried to load my gamecube games. They didn't appear in my dios mios at all...the only thing that would appear was my mario kart wii (Which i ripped off my disc).

I don't know what to do, i tried reinstalling dios mios and even tried to format my flashdrive back to FAT1, but i don't know how to do it! Please help!!!

Attachments

• get-attachment.jpg
    get-attachment.jpg
    441.7 KB · Views: 349

calmwaters

Cat's best friend
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did you try to load MKWii before you configured your drive to FAT32? Your games should still load on Fat32 though. But download WiiFlow; it's easier to find your GameCube games there. And if your DM settings are still good, then they should play.

rekataku

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did you try to load MKWii before you configured your drive to FAT32? Your games should still load on Fat32 though. But download WiiFlow; it's easier to find your GameCube games there. And if your DM settings are still good, then they should play.

Thanks for the reply!

I formatted my flashdrive after i loaded MKWii. i'll try Wiiflow and see how it works out

rekataku

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

CALMWATERS YOU ARE AWESOME! THANK YOU SO MUCH! wiiflow is waaaaay faster than cfg! I love it

Reactions: calmwaters

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/shdHKa4iBbE?si=Vnb_FMMV54y2aarW lol Mario give me cancer