Status
Not open for further replies.

xboxreloaded

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
PabloACZ said:
Geez, I just get a black screen at the startup if I uncomment those two lines from the SNEEK source. Otherwise, SNEEK works fine, ._....

How can i SNEEK on RED wii 4.3 pal

Vague Rant

Deceptively cute
Trophies
Website
vaguerant.tumblr.com
XP
Country
PabloACZ said:
Geez, I just get a black screen at the startup if I uncomment those two lines from the SNEEK source. Otherwise, SNEEK works fine, ._....
Game startup or system startup? When I start any game on my end (Wii or GCN), my drive light quits after a couple of flashes and I blackscreen. Works fine without those lines changed.

DarkMatterCore

Finding my light.
Developer
Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
Spain
Vague Rant said:
PabloACZ said:
Game startup or system startup? When I start any game on my end (Wii or GCN), my drive light quits after a couple of flashes and I blackscreen. Works fine without those lines changed.

System Startup. I don't even see the Health & Safety warning. Using SNEEK+DI, btw.

WiiUBricker

News Police
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Tried every game I have, always ended up with a black screen. I also tried to dump my original discs via SNEEK but it failed with a DVDcommand error.

koji2009

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do remember that Dios-mios is basically a giant sac of unworking mess... Credair was having all sorts of problems with it and he released the source so that people could try and improve on it.

In other words, it's not even beta software it's kind of pre-alpha... Don't expect good compatibility and don't expect good gameplay/sound... In fact, expect the exact opposite. It's still more or less just a giant proof of concept. A "Look, it's physically possible to do this, the program just doesn't do it for crap yet!"

joybeba6679

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So much excitement for something u can already do.... people get excited for nothing, when this is as perfect as wiiflow or usbloader then let the excitement begin, besides, this apps author went into an ahole media tour to end up simply letting people use retail isos...

WiiUBricker

News Police
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
joybeba6679 said:
So much excitement for something u can already do.... people get excited for nothing, when this is as perfect as wiiflow or usbloader then let the excitement begin, besides, this apps author went into an ahole media tour to end up simply letting people use retail isos...

Tell me another free way to launch GC games on USB devices. If you cant, you fail.

NEO117

Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
joybeba6679 said:

I'm sorry for not having a very serious stick up mine and actually have fun with something. I do agree about the asshole thing though.

SanGor

Witchhunter
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
joybeba6679 said:

crediar said that everything is hacky atm and that due problems alot of stuff is not working!
if you expected to play all your GC games today well you thought wrong but that's your own fault ...

DIOS-MIOS does work and will certainly improve over time but there are always people complaning about everything, so why don't you leave until it's working 100%, ok?
edit:
oh gimme a break now you complain that he dropped the AP? Oh noes someone changed his mind!! call the police/FBI/...

joybeba6679

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I didn't expected to use this at all, I'm happy with loading discs as it is now, again, my point of view for this apps author would be different if he didn't acted as he did. Don't get me wrong, the idea of a GC usbloader is great, but not how he wanted it to be.

But all that aside, when this is as good as wiiflow, then excitement can begin, at least for me...

koji2009

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not how he wanted it to be? IE, not easy to pirate games? My god... what a selfish person you are. "How dare that man have ethics and standards... He should be more serving to MY needs!"

You realize besides Dios Mios Credair made Preloader and SNEEK right? This guy has done tons for the community for basically nothing in return... But sure, one or two decisions he made on his project sure ruins everything great he's done for the community *epic eyeroll*

joybeba6679

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Funny how everyone now remembers his work and everything he does cuz he took out the anti-piracy, its true what they say, you can make 99 good but if u do the 100th bad people will hate you forever. I never said I wanted him to make things my way, nor I'm complaining about this app, all I'm saying is that its not in a state to be so excited about.

The levels of hypocrisy are high here, all saying "I'm not I pirate while they all download games as soon as they can". Instead of rolling your eyes or quickly jumping into facepalms, learn to accept opinions, thats why society is as bad as it is. In the end we are all pirates and if this guy didn't wanted people to complain he shouldn't had released this publicly anyways.

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
I for one will not flame, I will just say thank you for your hardwork!

That is all!

keine

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
BUT I BOUGHT A WOOOOOODDDDDDDDE#EEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoo

this day will go down as one of the great days of Wii homebrew/hacking.!
hurrAH!

OH GOD! I cAn"T bReAtHe.....sommone hALP ME!

koji2009

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Your wode will still be really good with much better compatibility for a long long time. Still it's good to have Dios Mios out even if it's in a very incomplete form right now as it basically opens the last avenue for complete softmodding.

JPhantom

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the people wondering why he removed the AP it makes sense. he couldn't or at least decided not to perfect this himself which is reasonable. The best way to get a bunch of really smart people working on this was to make it open source. once it is made open source it is really hard to hide the AP and any pirate with an introductory programming class can figure out how to remove it. There was no point in keeping it as it would be impossible for it to be effective

Krozoa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
im gonna wait for a stable version, anyway my wii is ild i can read burned GC games what i most want is GC emulation that enable the use of Classic Controller,
well does this mean that maybe in the future this can be improved to be able to use Classic Controller with GC games???

(sorry for my english)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Back