Hacking Dios Mios Problem...

Skeet1983

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I been trying all day to get Wiiflow to work with GameCube game cheats. Was able to download Dios Mios, but keep getting apploader size zero error on all my games. I read elsewhere it could be a bad ISO dump, but the thing is is that I was able to run games through Devolution (Just want to use cheats now)... Anything I can do? I would really like to get this problem fixed...

My USB HDD is formatted to FAT32

luke9511

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
make sure its fat32 with 32k clusters also wiiflow is out of date and has issues with dios mios, try using usb loader gx latest beta can be found on their site

luke9511

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
gamecube isos need to be converted using discx from the dios mios website and put in a folder on the root on the hard drive the folder should be called games

Skeet1983

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I converted the ISOs to the format used by USB Loader GX and games are showing up on screen. When I try to play game, it asks if i want to continue without cheats and then asks if i want to copy game to SD card... Do I have to copy it to an SD card for game to load? Any way I can make it load from the USB HDD?

_acid_

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I converted the ISOs to the format used by USB Loader GX and games are showing up on screen. When I try to play game, it asks if i want to continue without cheats and then asks if i want to copy game to SD card... Do I have to copy it to an SD card for game to load? Any way I can make it load from the USB HDD?

I think what happened here is that dios mios lite is installed. Are u sure you installed DIOS MIOS and not the lite version?

The Lite version is for sd loading while the rgular version is for usb loading.

Leo Alves

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
The partition that you put the gamecube games has to be Primary and Active

Try to launch the games by the last stable version from the Loaders (Wiiflow is 4.1.3 or 4.2 - USB Loader GX is 3.0)

Also, make sure you have installed Dios Mios and not Dios Mios LITE (Also preferably the latest version, which is 2.10)

Dios Mios will load gamecube games from USB (HDD)
Dios Mios LITE will load gamecube games from SD card

you can only install one of those

Leo Alves

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
the HDD has to be plugged on usb1 port
Also, go to the loader and change the NoDisc option to OFF
Try using the Dios Mios Booter

https://code.google.com/p/diosmios/wiki/FAQ#I_get_

I get "Fatal error apploader size is zero!"
This means DM was unable to mount the selected ISO for whatever reason.
  • Verify that your dump is ok, just google for the md5 hash.
  • Try to install the game again (delete the old folder before)
  • Your loader is using an incorrect config version
  • You installed DIOS MIOS and are trying to load a game from SD card
  • You installed DIOS MIOS Lite and are trying to load a game from an USB device
to update dios mios, just Install Dios Mios 2.10 wad, it will replace the older version automatically, you don't need to uninstall anything

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended