Hacking DIOS MIOS (Lite)

kupo3000

Trophies
XP
Country
Thats the one I been using /249 version.

Verify in the USB LoaderGX loader settings if gamecube mode is set to default/custom MIOS or devolution.
In the DIOSMIOS_2.6.rar there's an app called DMToolbox which installs your gamecube isos to your jumpdrive in proper file structure. I can't use it since I'm still on Windows XP.

CobraStr1ke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
JoostinOnline told me to not modify them in any way. But I believe I have tried both, ill try what ur saying again. Also, I have tried global, and custom MIOS for the launch.

Ill try it again now. For DMToolbox would you use Raw, optimal or extracted? I am guessing optimal? also should i check off the 32 if i choose optimal in the little option box on DMToolbox?

kupo3000

Trophies
XP
Country
JoostinOnline told me to not modify them in any way. But I believe I have tried both, ill try what ur saying again. Also, I have tried global, and custom MIOS for the launch.

Ill try it again now. For DMToolbox would you use Raw, optimal or extracted? I am guessing optimal? also should i check off the 32 if i choose optimal in the little option box on DMToolbox?

Can't tell since crediar didn't code XP support for DMToolbox.
I assume raw means an unmodified 1.35 GB iso.
The gamecube isos on my hard drive are unmodified (1.35 GB).

CobraStr1ke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ya raw i believe is unmodified. I dunno man no luck over here. I keep getting a black screen now and I dont hear s*** working in the drive anymore so its not even tryin to access the GC game I have in there etc. I will take a break and play some Dark Souls with HD mods and may come back to try and figure this out. I thank you for the time bud. Hoepfully I get it sorted out soon.

kupo3000 anyway you can just break down your process? How did you get this to work? Just a simple breakdown of what you did etc. I dont think I messed this up but at this point I got no clue what is going on with it.

bm123456

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks but this does not work, is there more then one version of PSO1&2?

Yes PSO 1&2 1.0 , 1.01 versions, both work with the latest Dios Mios
GCReEx 0.3 must be converted with this tool from the google page.
if this doesn't work for you still then try a different loader (latest) or Dios Mios booter
they don't work your Image is bad or your drive is in the wrong cluster must be 32KB

sonictopfan

Trophies
XP
Country
Sonic Gems Collection works fine with Dios Mios if you have a disc inserted in the drive.
True but that's the case, I don't have a disc inserted when playing, earlier builds of DM/DML allowed it so that if you replace the .dol file with say the one for Sonic The Fighters from the disc it works fine but now this can't be done!

whats on sonic gem collection that you cant play with another emulator on the wii?
Sonic R, Sonic The Fighters, Sonic CD!

so theres no way to get PSO 1&2 to work on usbloader gx?
Not that I know of no, I told Cyan about this before and he said he didn't have the game to test it so he just assumed it worked!

airline38

Trophies
XP
Country
Taiwan
can anyone get bomberman generations to work? for me it just freezes as soon as i enter the game or phantasy star I&2 online is there a specific way to get that game to work i read that somewhere i think
You may try PAL version (GBGP7D) of Bomberman generation.
It works no problem for me with DM v2.6+CFG USB Loader.
(turn on the video patch+Force NTSC if your TV doesn't support PAL)

I also got "freeze" problem for the NTSC verison (GBGE5G)
of Bomberman generation as long as I press "A" after starting
the game.

AngryGeek416

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
You may try PAL version (GBGP7D) of Bomberman generation.
It works no problem for me with DM v2.6+CFG USB Loader.
(turn on the video patch+Force NTSC if your TV doesn't support PAL)

I also got "freeze" problem for the NTSC verison (GBGE5G)
of Bomberman generation as long as I press "A" after starting
the game.
thank you very much it doesnt freeze anymore with the pal version

What about xmen legends 1&2 i cant get either of those games to work they just black screen for me with dm 2.6 usbloader 1204...can anyone get either of those to work?

airline38

Trophies
XP
Country
Taiwan
thank you very much it doesnt freeze anymore with the pal version

What about xmen legends 1&2 i cant get either of those games to work they just black screen for me with dm 2.6 usbloader 1204...can anyone get either of those to work?

According to the compatibility list http://crediar.no-ip.com/gc/
Xmen legends only works for DIOS MIOS Lite

AngryGeek416

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
i can get phantasy star online 1&2 to the screen where you select the time after i hit ok it just freezes with dm booter? pad hook is off is there something im missing ive beeb tryna get this game going forever

Bitbyte

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Belgium
For those of you having trouble with black screens, try changing the USB slot. I started having problems all of a sudden after updating Dios Mios and I guess I must've changed the usb slot after reinserting my HDD. The games would show up fine in loaders but when I tried to load them, the Dios Mios logo would never show and the games would just not run. Changed the usb slot and everything's all good now!

lovewiibrew

Sifjar is a pirate
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i can get phantasy star online 1&2 to the screen where you select the time after i hit ok it just freezes with dm booter? pad hook is off is there something im missing ive beeb tryna get this game going forever

The clock screen freezes it. When it asks if you want to go to the clock, tell it no, and the game will boot.

CheatFreak47

Catgirl Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
True but that's the case, I don't have a disc inserted when playing, earlier builds of DM/DML allowed it so that if you replace the .dol file with say the one for Sonic The Fighters from the disc it works fine but now this can't be done!

Sonic R, Sonic The Fighters, Sonic CD!

Not that I know of no, I told Cyan about this before and he said he didn't have the game to test it so he just assumed it worked!

Actually, you can play Sonic CD with Genplus GX. It works great, too.

sonictopfan

Trophies
XP
Country
Did you get the game to work with GX? Which settings did you choose?

CheatFreak47

Catgirl Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It works without music, music is one of the strongest points in Sonic CD, luckily I can play that on my PS3 so it's just the other two games!
no, it works fine with music. Genplus got the audio support months ago. It's in 1.7.1. Current is 1.7.3. It supports only ISO and BIN files with .wav audio or .cue files.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Yummy yummy :rofl2: