Hacking Dios Mios Lag

Swedguy97

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey all, I'm having some trouble with Dios Mios while trying to load SSBM from my Kingston SD card. Note: the Melee ISO is modified, but only with a faster moving Falco.

After selecting a stage, the game freezes on the Stage Selection Screen.

I'm running cIos 249, since I'm already playing Brawl from a USB. Should I change my cIos?

Last edited by Swedguy97,

GreyWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DIOS MIOS doesn't use a cIOS. It is an IOS.

It's probably just laggy because it's running off SD. You can always put it on a HDD and/or use Nintendont, etc.

Swedguy97

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
DIOS MIOS doesn't use a cIOS. It is an IOS.

It's probably just laggy because it's running off SD. You can always put it on a HDD and/or use Nintendont, etc.
Sorry, meant to say Ios. I tried loading it off of a USB, same result.

I looked at this guide while istalling Dios Mios. Is it probably outdated?

tswntk

Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
No, you don't know what you are talking about

1. 249 is a cios not ios
2. Dios Mios replaces the mios and it does not use any ios or cios. Greywolf probably made a typo about mios vs ios
3. Dios Mios uses only USB and Dios Mios Lite uses only SD and they are mutually exclusive to each other since they both occupy the mios slot. You can't just switch to SD or USB without reinstalling the proper version.
4. you should run a syscheck to make sure you have successfully installed Dios Mios.

Dios Mios is very outdated and compatibility is relatively low (games wise and hdd wise), you should just switch to Nintendont.

GreyWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I didn't make a typo. MIOS is an IOS. It does not and cannot use any other IOS because it's already loaded as the current one once it's running. :)

I was only saying if he's using DM then installing other custom IOSes won't fix it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://www.keepretro.com/products/miyoo-a30