Hardware Dios Mios hdd issue

kaulsuraj

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When i try to load games off my hdd 1tb seagent freeflex it just goes into a black screen but with my 8gb hp usb stick it works.. any reason why it does

duffmmann

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i have a 1tb seagate goflex hdd too, and it also only goes to a black screen for me. i have it formatted perfectly correct, and nothing works, I think that as of now its just an incompatible drive, which totally sucks.

kaulsuraj

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i have a 1tb seagate goflex hdd too, and it also only goes to a black screen for me. i have it formatted perfectly correct, and nothing works, I think that as of now its just an incompatible drive, which totally sucks.
srry never got a notification for this yea same thing for me i believe it is incompatible
Make sure it's FAT32 with 32kb clusters or smaller. Many people forget that.
yes it is i believe its not compatible

MrKill

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yeah i just install it to my girlfriend's HDD and it black screen on dios mios. I hope that a future version of dios mios will work.

doorknob60

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had this problem, and it turns out it was because the partition table was GPT and not MBR. I don't know how to check that in Windows, but Google will be your friend, look up how to convert GPT into MBR. I use Linux so the way I used won't work if you use Windows, but after changing it, now it works just fine!

EDIT: Oh here's a guide: http://www.sevenforu...k-mbr-disk.html

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: No those are just incoming calls +1