Dios Mios glitches

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by wafflewrestler, Mar 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Mar 6, 2013

Dios Mios glitches by wafflewrestler at 3:54 AM (720 Views / 0 Likes) 1 replies

1. wafflewrestler
    OP

Newcomer wafflewrestler Member

United States
    Hey guys. I'm running dios mios 2.8, USB Loader GX r1207, on a 4.3u wii. In case the wad manager matters (I read somewhere that it does), I'm using Wad Manager 1.7. Anyways I have a few problems.
    *1. When starting some gamecube games, the screen often freezes on a black screen, or the wii turns off, sometimes before and sometimes after the Dios Mios screen. Oftentimes it works fine, but when it does glitch up I have to reset everything and try starting the game again. I assumed this was a common problem but I'm having second thoughts now. Any ideas/fixes?
    *2. When loading/saving some games (backyard baseball did this a bunch, and a few of the mario parties), The wii crashes and shuts off. Now i read up on this and found out it could be an issue with NMM compatibility, but I have NMM turned off (the games save on a gc mem card, not my usb hard drive), so I don't see what the problem is.
    *3. Smaller one: on rare occasions, USB Loader GX freezes while loading up, stuck on the initializing usb step of the loading screen. This only happens sometimes.
    Any help would be greatly appreciated!

2. Cyan

Global Moderator Cyan GBATemp's lurking knight

France
    nukeboy95 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.