DIOS-MIOS booter cheats not working...

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by banjo2, Feb 11, 2017.

1. banjo2
    OP

banjo2 little man

May 31, 2016
    United States
    USA
    So, before I explain please read this. I'm using DIOS-MIOS because I want to be able to run GC backups from the home menu. Unfortunately, WiiGSC/CRAP doesn't seem to work with GC games, but Abz has this cool page where I can get booters with cool banners (Thx!). The problem is that when I try to load the game with codes, (the game i'm using is Metroid Prime) I see no codes in use. It is set to On, (I double checked) I've used the GCT before with good results, and the codes are in usb1/games/[game title, ID], with the game ID as the name of the GCT. The codes are also in sd/CODES . I get no errors, no problems seen, and I am on DM 2.11. (TBH I didn't even know DM could load backups when I first started using it for running Gecko codes on GC games) But just to clarify, DIOS-MIOS version is 2.11, USB and SD are FAT32, regular Wii, NOT DIOS-MIOS Lite. The game itself runs totally OK. The Wii is 4.3U, and the game is U version.

Last edited by banjo2, Feb 11, 2017 - Reason: added some more detail
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice