Dingo help

Discussion in 'Dingoo & Gemei' started by jahrs, May 7, 2010.

May 7, 2010

Dingo help by jahrs at 12:12 AM (1,394 Views / 0 Likes) 6 replies

1. jahrs
    OP

Newcomer jahrs Member

United States
    inna few days ill be getting my dingoo, so i wanted to know a few things cause the reviews and stuff confuse
    me so please just give me answers not links unless i ask for them. thanks. heres the questions i have

1. does it come with the emulators already on it or do you have to download them.
    if you have to download them please give me a link to where i can get them all.

2.can i please get a list of all the working emulators all the other websites keep saying
    gameboy and ect and that doesnt help.

3. is it possible to play psp roms-isos on it
    not that i honestly care if it does i have a
    working psp it just a question.

and befor anyone says anything about why buy this when i have a working psp
    well heres the answer my brother accidentaly updated it to 5.5 so it not possible to put cfw
    on it.so im screwed wit the psp and i dont wanna buy another one. i cant trade it in for a
    new one cause my brother removed the bar scanner thing from the bottom so im stuck wit it.
    so thank you for the help. also i find that the dingoo looks better and is smaller so thats why im getting it
    so no unnecesary comments please just answers. thanks again for your help

2. Atashi

Member Atashi Out of the Loop

Canada
    Depending where you bought it from, it might come with all the emulators in place. However, you can get every emulator and every port up to date as of about 2 months ago, from this download:
    http://www.filefront.com/15850183/HK-Fix.zip

There'll be some instructions in that file which explain what to do with it, but basically it will give you a 'game' folder that you just drop into the dingoo's internal memory, replace the existing 'game' folder.

As far as I know, there is no PSP emulator available. There's a PSX emulator on Dingoo linux (Dingux) but it's very 'beta'... i.e. not working that good.

Cheers!

3. jahrs
    OP

Newcomer jahrs Member

United States
    thank you finaly i got a useful answer.

4. jahrs
    OP

Newcomer jahrs Member

United States
    i have one more question since ive been messing around wit my dingoo i found the psx emulator online and i want to play some games from the psx so i got the files and everything but i dont know where to put the games so i can play them can someone tell me please.and thanks you

5. Atashi

Canada
    If you're referring to the psx4all emulator, you can put the game files in the same directory as the psx4all binary. psx4all has its own method for loading the cd images, after the emulator is launched.

6. thaddius

Member thaddius Charmander is not pleased.

Canada
    You do need a Playstation BIOS file to get it to work I think.

I don't know if I put one on my Dingoo because I had to or because I figured I would need it.

7. Atashi

Canada
    I think the psx bios is only required in some situations. I haven't put one on mine, but I was able to run the couple games I tried.