Digital Zelda:OoT with Gateway

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by polki, Apr 23, 2015.

1. polki
    OP

polki Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Nov 23, 2014
    It's probably been asked before but I can't a specific ansewer(so sorry in advance) but now that we can spoof on n3DS with NTR to connect to eshop can we buy Zelda:OoT on 9.2.0-20 and use that for Gateway. I know that getting the save to work with it will be an issue but theoretically will it be possible?

2. Oishikatta

Oishikatta GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Oct 30, 2014
    United States
    Yes it's possible, no it won't work unless gateway (or someone else) rewrites their save for the eshop version.

polki likes this.
  3. Ra1d

Ra1d GBAtemp Maniac

Jul 31, 2010
    Canada
    It's possible, but it's not stable, for me it worked, but then I got a black/white screen freeze at one point and can no longer get into GW mode using digital OOT.

Refer to this thread, there are the save files if you want to try. http://gbatemp.net/threads/anyway-t...save-to-savdatafiler-compatible.387122/page-3

Also, Framesdisper just got a response from Gateway that they're planning on releasing a save file for the Digital OOT.

polki likes this.
  4. polki
    OP

polki Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Nov 23, 2014
    Thanks heaps for the replies guys. I'll be trying it when I get the chance and reply back.