Hacking Digimon world 2003.....

susanoomon

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm trying to get digimon world 2003 on my vita but I'm having difficulties getting it to work adrenaline gives the cannot open error and I can't get retroarch to open it.... Any help is very much appreciated....

Robika

Trophies
XP
Country
I'm trying to get digimon world 2003 on my vita but I'm having difficulties getting it to work adrenaline gives the cannot open error and I can't get retroarch to open it.... Any help is very much appreciated....
Even on the psp this game was a hard bone to chew. The Digmon parts make the game freeze up a lot.

susanoomon

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so I was able to get the game started but now I've run into the freeze bug issue..... anyone have any tips on how to fix this?

falconcrest

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so I was able to get the game started but now I've run into the freeze bug issue..... anyone have any tips on how to fix this?
the usa version converted to an eboot.pbp with the game id : SLES 00972 works fine.i am already in the amaterasu server.i forget where i got the game id fix...i think wololo
oh yeah heres the link : https://wololo.net/talk/viewtopic.php?t=39976

susanoomon

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the usa version converted to an eboot.pbp with the game id : SLES 00972 works fine.i am already in the amaterasu server.i forget where i got the game id fix...i think wololo
oh yeah heres the link : https://wololo.net/talk/viewtopic.php?t=39976
so according to the article for digimon world 2003 I need to start the game with the original id save at the inn then change the id but if I were to do that would the save still be compatible with the game?

susanoomon

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sles00972 is the one i used
So I found a eboot.pbp of digimon world 3 and patched it with the 00972 one and it is still giving me the freeze bug.... Can you explain to me how you got yours to work and what firmware your on please also should I do the process with the eboot.pbp I found or with a clean iso download?

Last edited by susanoomon,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Wlak like a Wlaker