Digimon Digivice for 15th anniversary

FireEmblemGuy

Celebrating a decade of shitposting
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
$20? Maybe.
$100? Nope. Maybe if it came with a Blu-Ray collection or something, but nope.

For $30-40 I can already buy a wristwatch touchscreen phone with a color screen that works as more than a pedometer, I'm not gonna pay $60 more just for the sake of nostalgia, and I say this as a huge Digimon fan.

FireEmblemGuy

Celebrating a decade of shitposting
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can only guess that the price is so high because of
a) the cost of excavating the landfill where they dumped the ones they couldn't sell the first time around
or
b) the cost of convincing someone to restart manufacturing of hardware so antiquated.

chartube12

Captain Chaz 86
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That price! I wish I wouldn't of taken mine apart when I was a teen and broke it. I still have my D3 though somewhere. Are they selling it at this price because ebay sellers are getting away with selling them for 500 bucks?

porkiewpyne

Report-er
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
So wait is the exact same thing as the originals? It definitely still looks like it
Not exactly. Mega digivolutions were not possible in the original JP ver (except Gatomon -> Magnadramon). Omnimon will now be obtainable. Diaboromon will also be a boss. I would also assume Veedramon will be replaced with Wizardmon as playable character.

As tempted as I am, the price is just too high. After adding all the other fees for middleman services, it'll cost at least $150 each. Plus we already have Tai and Matt colours for the older versions. Seeing a glow-in-dark with blue buttons (without needing me to buy several digivices to get the exact combo) would be nice.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/_NsOxG2zwWA?si=oK21qVNxgd98AyJT