Hacking Digimartz shipping cock-up?

lornranger

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
I ordered something from digimartz.com, with registered airmail shipping. The tracking number is out now, but when I track it, it said Destination - United States of America. Shouldn't it be Singapore? Winnie is not being helpful either; she did not answer my question. Is she a bot?

mestapho

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There is no Winnie. As for where the destination should show I have no idea. Try emailing customer support.

hyun

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lornranger said:
I ordered something from digimartz.com, with registered airmail shipping. The tracking number is out now, but when I track it, it said Destination - United States of America. Shouldn't it be Singapore? Winnie is not being helpful either; she did not answer my question. Is she a bot?
Digimartz have horrible service and shipping really!
They have cheap price but it doesnt worth it.
Winnie never helps and she is really mean
She always told me i can cancel my order if i want to.
And she gets mad really quick.
She doesnt treat a customer like a customer .

bach3609

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
hyun said:
lornranger said:

I'll be using your quote for the new list of flash cards dealers you don't want to buy from.
wink.gif

hyun

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
bach3609 said:
hyun said:
lornranger said:

I'll be using your quote for the new list of flash cards dealers you don't want to buy from.
wink.gif
Thank you so much bro!
AWESOME (after all i made your forum stickied lol)

hyun

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lornranger said:
I thought I had better update. Since then, Winnie had replied me with the correct tracking number, and I had received the order.

I know but still winnie had provide you a bad serivce to you and me and everyone else so i think thats why digimartz is on UNOFFICIAL dealers of gbatemp

mestapho

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guys - I'm 99% sure there is no Winnie. I mean come on she is always online 24/7/365.
That is not possible. Its either a bot or just a forwarding service to some service center in India.

lornranger

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
mestapho said:
Guys - I'm 99% sure there is no Winnie. I mean come on she is always online 24/7/365.
That is not possible. Its either a bot or just a forwarding service to some service center in India.

Nope, The "Winnie is Online to help you" is just always there. If you click Contact Us, Live Support is offline.

hyun

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
mestapho said:
Dude,,,, there is really this lady called Winnie.
She's the owner of digimartz

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.