Germany
    Hello,

i have any question about the differences from these emulators:

- Retroarch
    - Retrix
    - TNavigator

What is the difference?

Which emulator is the most stable?

Do the games have to be dragged to a USB stick or can I copy the games to the internal hard drive?

And where or how can I insert the BIOS files?

Sorry for my Bad english :O i'm from Germany and i hope you understand my questions.

Best Greetz

2. carizard

carizard GBAtemp Regular

Antarctica
    Tnavigator is skinned retrix, don't purchase it, they stole their code from the retrix dev and published it on the store.

Retrix is based off of retroarch but has compatibility with fewer systems.

Retro arch is superior to all other alternatives it is available on retail without being hidden in another app and has the highest compatibility

3. Anonym6x6

OP Anonym6x6 Newbie
    Newcomer

Germany
    Retro Arch as Retail? How to become the Retail Version?

4. carizard

carizard GBAtemp Regular

Antarctica
  5. c4rbs

c4rbs Member
    Newcomer

Brazil
    TNavigator is the best

6. dominater01

dominater01 GBAtemp Maniac

United States
    retroarch is best, free, not from some scumbag who stole open source code and put it on the store claiming its his

what he's doing is illegel

7. c4rbs

c4rbs Member
    Newcomer

Brazil
    but retroarch isn't risk?

8. carizard

carizard GBAtemp Regular

Antarctica
    no and unlike tnavigator it's not illegal

9. Anonym6x6

OP Anonym6x6 Newbie
    Newcomer

Germany
    Nice Account Picture ;)

Back to topic: Why you think so? What is the difference? More Support? More compatibility?

10. bruno_trevisan
    This message by bruno_trevisan has been removed from public view by DinohScene, Mar 2, 2021, Reason: Not English..
    Mar 1, 2021
  11. bruno_trevisan
    This message by bruno_trevisan has been removed from public view by DinohScene, Mar 2, 2021, Reason: Not English..
    Mar 2, 2021
  12. bruno_trevisan

Newcomer

Brazil
    TNavigator is native WINRT which does has a much better performance in xbox compared to retroarch, retroarch in turn runs Opengl better because it is in C, TNavigator uses SwapchainPanel which makes opengl Run behind it when different Hadware is turned on from Retroarch that uses CoreWindow to create the Hardware Context, so TNavigator runs better on PSP WII and GameCube can also run PSX in 4k on xbox one Fat, Tnavigator is simpler and everything is already configured with bios and etc. 16 thousand games on the server itself, Retraroch for being multiplatform will always be behind TNavigator when the Subject is WINDOWS10 (Microsoft Store), now this bunch of nonsense that these people are talking about:

Retrix Wheel with Hadware? no

Retrix has 55 systems including PSP Gamecube WII PS2 N64 and dreamcast? NO

Does Retrix have a Networking System with Xbox Live? AT THE

another thing how do you steal something that is inferior?

How do you steal something from Nuget?

While these guys talk nonsense TNavigator has already passed 200 thousand users on xbox One

And each day grows more.

Using a
    Nand Official PS3 tnavigator already manages to transform an xbox one fat into Ps3 with network hardwere with PSN connection and everything, unfortunately when starting a game the control stops working because it still recognizes as USB, I will not take this further destroy and yes build so that this virtualization of the PS3 System opens the possibility to think about an Android emulator why not?

TNavigator was the first in the world to run PSx 100%

TNavigator is the only one in the world to run WII and GC on xbox fat and S

When the subject is XBOX the TNavigator is a plane tearing the sky, while Retroarch is a baby crawling.

TNavigator is 100% WINRT so it can be available in the store and pass certifications other than Retroarch and Retrix that use dlls banned from the Microsoft Store, such as UCR32 USER.dll etc ...

Right now TNavigator ultimate is becoming independent from the Microsoft Store with email registration being self-sufficient.

I think the answer was clear, unlike those frustrated who never did anything in their lives and just talk shit ....

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

look at my answer it is well explained

13. cvskid

cvskid GBAtemp Addict

United States
    Wouldn't that mean less people using tnavigator since it's hard to find now since it's not on the microsoft store anymore through a search and even when you can find it, you have to use a email address now just to get it? I have never really seen any english speaking people use it or make tutorials for it to be honest.

Also messed up how people who already bought tnavigator in the past have to pay for it a 2nd time if they want the updated version of it when before the updates were free of charge for people who bought it.

Last edited by cvskid, Mar 2, 2021
  14. bruno_trevisan

Newcomer

Brazil
    [QUOTE = "cvskid, post: 9385373, member: 348053"] Isso não significaria menos pessoas usando o tnavigator, já que é difícil encontrar agora, pois não está mais na loja da microsoft através de uma pesquisa e mesmo quando você pode encontrá-lo, você tem que usar um endereço de e-mail agora apenas para obtê-lo? Eu nunca vi ninguém que falasse inglês usá-lo ou fazer tutoriais para ser honesto.

Também ficou confuso como as pessoas que já compraram o tnavigator no passado têm que pagar por ele uma 2ª vez se quiserem a versão atualizada dele quando antes as atualizações eram gratuitas para quem o comprou. [/ QUOTE]
    e ainda muito jovem, a gente se cadastra pelo site e assim ele encontra na loja da microsoft, tutorial ->

tgameseapps.flarum.cloud/d/29-como-adquirir-e-instalar-o-tnavigator-ultimate

a razão para isso e que de $ 2150 a microsoft me transferiu $ 75 e o tnavigator tem um custo mensal com

15. bruno_trevisan

Newcomer

Brazil
    : D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D

16. DanPrice142

DanPrice142 Newbie
    Newcomer

United Kingdom
    How do i get this i would like to install this on my xbox this sounds better than retroarch

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

how can i find this for xbox one please?

Last edited by DanPrice142, Apr 15, 2021 at 4:43 PM
Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Differences, TNavigator, Retroarch