Hacking Difference between Mira +HEN and VTX HEN?

Dave_Chad

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi I'm just wondering what the difference between the two are? Using the Mira HEN I had issues with sleep mode like most. Using Vortex HEN it seems sleep mode works fine!

Whats the difference between the two and is there any reason to use one over the other from an end user non dev perspective?

I've not seen much talk about further development I keep up to date on here, psx place and Wololo. Plus I'm following Spectre on Twitter.

Thanks!

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

PotsAlot

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi I'm just wondering what the difference between the two are? Using the Mira HEN I had issues with sleep mode like most. Using Vortex HEN it seems sleep mode works fine!

Whats the difference between the two and is there any reason to use one over the other from an end user non dev perspective?

I've not seen much talk about further development I keep up to date on here, psx place and Wololo. Plus I'm following Spectre on Twitter.

Thanks!

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

Mira atm only includes a few dev tools(you can telnet, Miralib, newlib, etc) there is no point for a end user to use it at this time if you are only playing games. Hen is simply homebrew enabler...enables homebrew.

Last edited by PotsAlot,
Reactions: re.lax and -----a

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.