Did the gameboy die?

razorback78

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
GBA is not dead. DS runs GBA games. Wii Homebrew scene emulates GBA console. GBA emulator for PC is available. GBA started the leap in handheld gaming console thus making it the foundation of whatever the handheld gaming console had become. GBA concept is always there.

Shinryuji

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I doubt Nintendo will make another Gameboy console, so the franchise is almost definitely dead, but seeing as there are so many game boy emulators proves that the gameboy is far from dead in the eyes, and the hearts of the gamers who grew up with the consoles.

Langin

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
well I still play pkmn on my gba sp!
tongue.gif
and some orther games on nds its just you dont have the felling have an game boy in yar hands!

razorback78

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Shinryuji said:
I doubt Nintendo will make another Gameboy console, so the franchise is almost definitely dead, but seeing as there are so many game boy emulators proves that the gameboy is far from dead in the eyes, and the hearts of the gamers who grew up with the consoles.
very well said my friend.
smile.gif

D

Deleted_171835

Signs....Evidence.....Shemvidence. The gameboy brand is dead. While it will be remembered it is time to move on. Then again, teachers and naive students seem to think my DSi is a Gameboy.
rolleyes.gif

D

Deleted User

Rogue Trader said:
Also, surely the pocket and colour were the same generation (along with the original game boy), similar to how the GBA went SP then micro, and the DS went 'lite' and then 'i'.
The Game Boy Pocket and Game Boy Color are not the same generation. If you say it like that the GBA (and it's various versions) would also be the same generation. The Game Boy Pocket is the same generation as the original Game Boy and the Game Boy Light though.

QUOTE(Guild McCommunist @ Sep 23 2009, 11:43 PM) ...
I guess they're trying to throw "Nintendo" out there more than other names. It's the NINTENDO Wii. It's the NINTENDO DS.
It even was the NINTENDO Game Boy back in the days!
wink.gif

ninchya

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well there are differences
A.NDS has a touch screen, better graphics, better controls and a mic and better os systems. but no ram or rumble
B. the Gba has more powerful cartrigde, and the small portable system but no good 3d graphics

gba Micro vs NDSL Who will winn

PS. I STILL HAS MY COLOUR AND ADVANCE AND MICRO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHa
PSS. I can Has cheezebuger?

soulfire

gear... secando
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
ninchya said:
Well there are differences
A.NDS has a touch screen, better graphics, better controls and a mic and better os systems. but no ram or rumble
B. the Gba has more powerful cartrigde, and the small portable system but no good 3d graphics

gba Micro vs NDSL Who will winn

PS. I STILL HAS MY COLOUR AND ADVANCE AND MICRO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHa
PSS. I can Has cheezebuger?

better controls ?

i think the micro has way better controls

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I am the cancer!!! lol