Did I see a fellow Temper?

Private|Par

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
On Tuesday, I saw someone playing a blue+black DS Lite on the train into Flinders Street station. It was the Frankston train. You were sitting next to a group of 5 teenagers, I was one of them. Just curious to see if this person is a temper.

On another note, have you guys ever seen any Tempers in real life? Did you go up and talk to them? Or have you seen someone you suspect is a Temper? Post about it here.

IxthusTiger

Cruddy's Buddy
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I met shaunj66 and Costello when they visited Los Angeles! Besides them, my ex-girlfriend posted on here once or twice. Also one other dude I know signed up here.

T-hug

Always like this.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
GBAtemp.net
XP
A while ago I met with shaunj66, Costello, djgarf, djnaff & thieve_like_us in London where we went to a video game exhibition.
This is where the legendary SFII SNES battle was witnessed, and my unmatched skills proven
ph34r.gif

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Private|Parts said:
On another note, have you guys ever seen any Tempers in real life?
I've seen a few.

One came up to me a while back, recognised my picture but I can't remember what his name was. Also a few weeks back, I was in Abbey (a UK bank) and I saw GBAtemp on one of the computers there.

Oh and I know a couple of people here personally but they don't bother posting, you leechers.

S

ScuberSteve

I knew Linear IRL since 2001.
But he's a friggen lurker.
POST THE FUCK MORE, THOMAS.

Psyfira

Credit: 0ml. Insert tea to continue
Trophies
XP
Country
Nope never, but I've always wondered what I'd do if I spotted someone across a pub or something (not that I know what anyone looks like). I think there'd be paper planes involved
biggrin.gif

Gore

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Psyfira said:
Nope never, but I've always wondered what I'd do if I spotted someone across a pub or something (not that I know what anyone looks like). I think there'd be paper planes involved
biggrin.gif
I am not a means of communication, you cannot throw me.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte