Gaming Diablo 3

Searinox

"Dances" with Dragons
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
I wasn't ever expecting a sequel. I'm so glad they kept the original voices. This is gonna be awesome.

I had quit gaming for over 3 years, ever since I got my internet. I since spent all my time in chatrooms, forums, and messengers. The Nintendo DS made me back into a gamer 6 months ago, now Diablo 3 threatens to make me back into a PC gamer too, OMFG. =O

Turmoil

Trophies
Website
mos.net.au
XP
Country
Its all about the gameplay. Though graphics do still look good to me =]

Strangely enough I was hopeing it was going to be a new Rock and Roll Racing (as I loved the one on the SNES) but knew it was never going to happen. Happy to have a new Diablo though
biggrin.gif

TheWingless

Wafuu~
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
He's... Still alive...?(Deckard Cain)

I loved Diablo 2 and Starcraft. The only one probably younger that loves them is probably my little brother. Can't wait to see/play Diablo 3 and Starcraft 2. SC 2 will most likely be my priority though.

SkankyYankee

GBAtemp Advanced Skank
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
TheWingless said:
He's... Still alive...?(Deckard Cain)

I loved Diablo 2 and Starcraft. The only one probably younger that loves them is probably my little brother. Can't wait to see/play Diablo 3 and Starcraft 2. SC 2 will most likely be my priority though.

not looking forward to being zergling rushed by 7 year old koreans (again)

MC DUI

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Social0 said:
Why does everyone think this looks amazing? Doesn't it just look pretty regular?
Or are you guys seeing stuff that I'm missing

I'm with you... What are people seeing when claiming that the game is looking great?

I know Diablo isn't about the graphics and I'm super pumped to play this when it comes out but it doesn't look like they have taken a huge leap from D2.

Seastars

Trophies
XP
Country
Wow, this looks awesome! The game looks nice and hopefully they will stick to their guns on the stance to make it run on most pc's. Now if I could just access the official website...

PS. Watch the number of people playing Diablo 2 skyrocket

morcar

Trophies
Website
www.tredegarforum.com
XP
Country
Awesome just awesome, I have followed the Diablo games from the start and this looks set to be the best one so far. I cant wait to see what other peeps you can be cuz I reckon you can pick at least another 10 minimum and i hope one of them is the assassin (or ninja i like to call them).

CAnt wait for more info about it either and more gameplay. Also from the gameplay we have seen if the 1 boss was that big how big is Diablo himself and is there a more powerful boss after Diablo. I really cant wait.

WildWon

EXTERMINATE!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just watched the 20 minute gameplay video and i now have a rock hard erection. AWESOME!

Cant wait for this game. Can't. Fucking. Wait.

EDIT: Oh, and: WHEN WHEN WHEN WHEN WHEN!? (i know.. when its finished, or some catch phrase like that. But i still want to know when! In fact, if you're willing to tell me, i *will* stay a while and listen
tongue.gif
)

MC DUI

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Westside said:
I missed out on the first two diablos... is it heavily based on story line? I even had to play Max Payne one to play the second one at all...

Not really that story based IMO, evil dude comes, hero comes along and saves the day.

Others may disagree, been a while since I played it...

imz

GBAtemp's vigilante
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
MC DUI said:
Westside said:
I missed out on the first two diablos... is it heavily based on story line? I even had to play Max Payne one to play the second one at all...

Not really that story based IMO, evil dude comes, hero comes along and saves the day.

well the gameplay itself is not really dependant on the storyline (you just need to listen when someone gives you a quest) but the game becomes much more interesting and deep when you follow the storyline

DarkCamui

Trophies
XP
Country
MC DUI said:
Westside said:

There's some story too it for example in the first Diablo the hero kills Diablo and put his soulstone in his own head and in Diablo 2 the former hero couldn't stand the pain or agony anymore and Diablo seized control over the body and transformed and Deckard Cain is in both Diablo 1 and 2.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @btjunior, you act like if you were about 10