1. Elrinth

Elrinth :Master beyond your imagination:

Just wait till you get to the Lazorz! :D
    We've died SO many times cause of them, thank god for resistance gear ;)

2. Originality

Originality Chibi-neko

I faced an undead jailer with lazorz. Never got hit by him, but I was hit-and-running-and-vaulting back and forth for a while, so he never really got to get a clean shot at me.
    Thank God for skill. ;)

3. Hells Malice

OP Hells Malice Are you a bully?

Canada
    They aren't that hard.
    Well, until I hit hell and cry anyway i'm sure. After I found out about hydras, i've been storming through nightmare. Only stopped by the occasional blue monsters.
    Like the god damn huge teleporting sons'a bitches in Act 3. Dear god I hate those guys so much.
    Or yellow ghost mobs with speed...those things aren't fair. I sat there dead for 30 seconds trying to look for the TRUCK that hit me out of nowhere. Dead in half a second, didn't see a damn thing...

Level 52 needing to go kill Diablo. Been training instead for no real reason.

4. TwinRetro

TwinRetro Former Staff
    Former Staff

Djibouti
    Because the guy that voices Covetous Shen (jeweler) is the same guy that voices Mr. Ping in Kung Fu Panda, I can never quite take the guy seriously. It's literally the same voice.

2 people like this.
  5. chains_of_androm

chains_of_androm GBAtemp Regular

United States
    A lot of people are losing money/items right now, not sure if its something on Blizzard's side or maybe some coordinated hacking going on. Apparently people can spoof your login info and access your account without logging in, you get stripped afterwards it seems.

6. hatredg0d

hatredg0d GBAtemp Regular

United States
    the post above is true. I have lost all of my gold and items, Its something wrong on blizzards side for sure, right now they can bypass Authentication and passwords.

All this can be done if one of these people have you in their recent players thing. Dont play public games right now untill they patch this!!

They can roll your account back, but i have been waiting almost 2 days for this.

7. triassic911

triassic911 Burst Mode

United States
    Is there any game Diablo is similar to? It looks like Torchlight and that game was boring for me. I want to see what the fuss is about, though.

8. Originality

Originality Chibi-neko

Google dungeon crawler and hack-n-slash genres. There are many.

9. I2aven's_Sag

I2aven's_Sag GBATemp Otaku

United States
    I have a level 52 Barbarian on Hell Act 1

10. 1NOOB

1NOOB GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Canada

monk lvl 54 in hell act2 my friend is lvl 55

11. Satangel

Satangel BEAST

Belgium
    Read some reviews of it today in school. Going to play this this summer for sure, looking forward to it.
    What are the chances of it being hacked/playable via cracked online though? Will it possible anytime soon, even online play?

12. Hells Malice

Canada
    Private servers take quite a while to create.
    Been a while but AFAIR, WoW had its first (buggy as hell) servers created around Burning Crusade. Diablo 2 had private realms sometime after LoD. (EDIT: Oh and they were a complete pain in the ass to find and use...)
    So...1 year++? About that. I'm somewhat assuming Diablo 3 will be a bit quicker, just because of the gravity around offline singleplayer. But i'd still wager it'll be quuuite a while before D3 is emulated to a level of playability.

Your best bet would be just to buy it TBH, you'll want to be online with people, and private realms for D2 were never popular...though maybe that's because it was like $15 by the time they came out haha.

13. Originality

Originality Chibi-neko

I bought Diablo 2 for £5, including LoD. Never even heard of D2 private servers, but I never cared because I just played with my brother and a few friends on LAN.

Diablo 3? Supposedly, it's already hacked. However, it's not piratable. Buy it, or ask a friend if you can borrow their account.

14. Satangel

Satangel BEAST

Belgium
    Well if it was on Steam I would sure as hell buy it on a sale, but it isn't on there :/
    I'll see how it turns out, I'll prolly just buy it normally, not that big of a deal I think. I just hope it's something I like, and I don't get complete RSI because of it.

15. DSGamer64

DSGamer64 Canadian, Eh?

Canada
    Almost at Diablo on Nightmare mode. The only hard boss on either difficulty for me has been Belial, who kicked my ass 5 times on Nightmare before I killed him. Rolling as a Demon Hunter right now, might spend some time leveling my Monk next. Suffice to say I am building my main for team play, Demon Hunter can't really tank bosses with his abilities.

16. Hells Malice

Canada
    I'm completely built for team play, except I never play with a team.
    Pure DPS, haha. I think that'll change in Act 2 Inferno... 11k hp right now.
    Act 1 is easy so far.

Hardest boss is Diablo for me, every time. Belial is 100% dodgeable and predictable, Azmodan is a joke in all aspects, and nothing in Act 1 will ever be a challenge.
    Diablo is just a pain in the ass because he teleports right next to me constantly doing 50% of my hp in one swipe. Still not THAT hard though. Blues are way, way, way, way harder than any boss if they get specific abilities together.

17. Originality

Originality Chibi-neko

Two Demon Hunters can keep Diablo in perma-stun lock in nightmare. Haven't got that far in Hell due to lack of hours in the day after work.

18. I2aven's_Sag

I2aven's_Sag GBATemp Otaku

United States
    I'm in inferno act 1 on my Barbarian now. Normal & Nightmare are extremely easy past a certain point. It's been really hard to get a hold of good +all resistance items, especially helms.
    On the other hand, I'm completely against trying to solo Inferno, especially as a Barbarian. Diablo 3 is a Co-Op game and it really should be played as such. The classes tend to balance
    one another out, especially between the Barbarian's Shouts, and the Monk's Mantras.

I'd really recommend getting a square Ruby for your helm while you're leveling it helps quite a bit, and the 10% HP that you would get from an amethyst rune isn't as noticeable at early levels.

19. Hells Malice

Canada
    The game is perfectly soloable.
    ...for everyone except barb.

Actually I have no idea if Witch Doctor can solo or not...i've still heard absolutely nothing about them.

20. Elrinth

Elrinth :Master beyond your imagination:

Witch doc is awesome... And I'm getting my ass handed to me in a2 inferno.
    I've got a barb. The problem is, if you don't have enough dps, you can't deliver the final blow to enemies before they get the curse aura. Once they got that, you're screwed and you'll just have to run past those.
    So blue champions and yellows are basically big NONO in a2.
    Also the game becomes tremendously much more harder the more people you are. AND on top of that, you get less magic find than if you'd be playing alone. Basically, they made the game better for those playing solo.

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Diablo,