• Likes 69
Status
Not open for further replies.

zerohealinzz

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Is there a button combination to soft reset the game? (like for example if i want to shiny hunt a legendary in pokemon)

zerohealinzz

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
is there also a way to increase the game speed on gambette permanently without keeping the right joystick to the right non stop, my hands cramp from it after a while xD

FanNintendo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
noticed that when i turn the Bilinear filtering on and it is smoother and speed up game but the screen is smaller and screen is strobing. need help how to stop strobing and get screen in fit screen

m4xw

Ancient Deity
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I'll probably stay away from RetroNX until it works reliably with exfat, or at least use a different MicroSD for it.

My 256 GB card is exfat and loaded up. Fat32 isn't practical because if the 4GB limit
Have fun not using any homebrew.
Don't think TX's shit is safe from this

barnhilltrckn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have been using exfat since day one without a single issue, and I mean since homebrew started coming out day one:P. I really do NOT understand why everyone has issues:unsure:

Reactions: Deleted User

FanNintendo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
noticed that when i turn the Bilinear filtering on and it is smoother and speed up game but the screen is smaller and screen is strobing. need help how to stop strobing and get screen in fit screen
its for PCSX-ReARMed core forgot to say what core im having issue with

m4xw

Ancient Deity
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Can someone please link me to the discord thread?
? Did u ever look at the first post?
f762c719-51f5-4d91-9857-4f06e092f032.png

seriously some ppl...

SeongGino

The Average One
Trophies
Website
www.twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
I'll probably stay away from RetroNX until it works reliably with exfat, or at least use a different MicroSD for it.
You know this affects ALL homebrew, right?

My 256 GB card is exfat and loaded up. Fat32 isn't practical because if the 4GB limit
Irrelevant; redownload all your software or split your pirated crap. There's no reason to use ExFAT unless you seriously do not value the health of the contents on your card, or your sanity.

I have been using exfat since day one without a single issue, and I mean since homebrew started coming out day one:P. I really do NOT understand why everyone has issues:unsure:

It is INHERENT to the way ExFAT's partitioning and our forceful taskkill ops work with each other (I.E. they don't which leads to fragmentation). Any write ops that are interrupted are guaranteed to cause problems -- and this can happen, regardless of whether you properly quit RetroArch or not.

Seriously. Read. The. Readme.

m4xw

Ancient Deity
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
You know this affects ALL homebrew, right?

Irrelevant; redownload all your software or split your pirated crap. There's no reason to use ExFAT unless you seriously do not value the health of the contents on your card, or your sanity.

It is INHERENT to the way ExFAT's partitioning and our forceful taskkill ops work with each other (I.E. they don't which leads to fragmentation). Any write ops that are interrupted are guaranteed to cause problems -- and this can happen, regardless of whether you properly quit RetroArch or not.

Seriously. Read. The. Readme.
Add buggy ninty code to the mix

j00manji

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
soo if I want to switch over to FAT32 from exFat, and keep all my data intact, where the hell do I start?
the first time I tried to launch this I noticed I was formatted as exFat, gave it a shot anyhow since I saw some users success stories..and I use SX OX..
It launched but my joycons werent working while they were in handheld mode. If I detached the left joycon i could navigate the menu only up and down..
I figured its the format of the sd card that needs fixed, but i dont want to lose all my data.. any thoughts?

Last edited by j00manji,

Duhasst0

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1, make directory on desktop
2, drag and drop everything from the SD card in that directory
3, format card
4, put everything back

soo if I want to switch over to FAT32 from exFat, and keep all my data intact, where the hell do I start?
the first time I tried to launch this I noticed I was formatted as exFat, gave it a shot anyhow since I saw some users success stories..and I use SX OX..
It launched but my joycons werent working while they were in handheld mode. If I detached the left joycon i could navigate the menu only up and down..
I figured its the format of the sd card that needs fixed, but i dont want to lose all my data.. any thoughts?

TimeDevouncer

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
*except for /Nintendo/Contents if you have eShop games. You'll have to redownload them so they can be split properly.

Oh my!
Thats because my eshop games are corrupted? My swich are offline, its dangerous (ban) connect again for redownload my eshop games?

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I better over react and get all fussy for the lols