Hardware Dev mode internal storage transfer

azy77

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I had an original xbox one for which I installed dev mod and transferred just under 5 gigs of roms from external usb to the internal storage through file browser without adjusting any settings.

I now have an Xbox One X and installed dev mode. But now as soon as I get to about 2.5 gigs of roms transferred it says the storage is full.

I adjusted the dev mode app storage (by pressing start button on main screen) to diiferent amounts e.g 10 gigs, 8 gigs and even 1 gig (just to test if this has an impact) but this does not change the internal storage available for roms and still gets full at 2.5 gigs.

Is there a setting I'm missing to increase the storage for roms in dev mode?

Thanks

Last edited by azy77,

tunip3

[debugger active]
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I had an original xbox one for which I installed dev mod and transferred just under 5 gigs of roms from external usb to the internal storage through file browser without adjusting any settings.

I now have an Xbox One X and installed dev mode. But now as soon as I get to about 2.5 gigs of roms transferred it says the storage is full.

I adjusted the dev mode app storage (by pressing start button on main screen) to diiferent amounts e.g 10 gigs, 8 gigs and even 1 gig (just to test if this has an impact) but this does not change the internal storage available for roms and still gets full at 2.5 gigs.

Is there a setting I'm missing to increase the storage for roms in dev mode?

Thanks
Give me a while and I'll make a tutorial on how to increase the size of Dev mode

Reactions: TeamScriptKiddies

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.hueyandweprin.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/iStock-1073669440.jpg +1