ROM Hack Dev Menu That Compatible With SX OS v3.05?

yamato11

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi guys, does anyone know where can i download Dev.Menu 6.x Definitive Edition that compatible with latest SX OS or that have similar function to it (can reset compulsory requirement to install latest update , ex -after I install update Ver 2.00, i want to revert back to version before I updated the game, ex: ver.1.00).

Because i noticed that some latest update for certain game does not remedy defect flaw that i want like reduce loading time. So to save some space in sd card, i prefer to revert the game to its base type/Ex: ver 1.00 (without any update especially the one that doesn't effect the savedata)

Or is there any homebrew that function similar to Dev Menu like i mentioned before? Thanks in advance everyone.

Really appreciate for someone to assist me on this matter

driverdis

I am Justice
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi guys, does anyone know where can i download Dev.Menu 6.x Definitive Edition that compatible with latest SX OS or that have similar function to it (can reset compulsory requirement to install latest update , ex -after I install update Ver 2.00, i want to revert back to version before I updated the game, ex: ver.1.00).

Because i noticed that some latest update for certain game does not remedy defect flaw that i want like reduce loading time. So to save some space in sd card, i prefer to revert the game to its base type/Ex: ver 1.00 (without any update especially the one that doesn't effect the savedata)

Or is there any homebrew that function similar to Dev Menu like i mentioned before? Thanks in advance everyone.

Really appreciate for someone to assist me on this matter

grab dbi.nro from this pack
https://github.com/rashevskyv/switch/releases
download _kefir.zip and DBI.nro is at /base/switch/dbi.nro

DBI has been able to reset required versions for me without relying on DevMenu. so far it is the only one besides DevMenu that can actually reset the version number correctly.

yamato11

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
grab dbi.nro from this pack
https://github.com/rashevskyv/switch/releases
download _kefir.zip and DBI.nro is at /base/switch/dbi.nro

DBI has been able to reset required versions for me without relying on DevMenu. so far it is the only one besides DevMenu that can actually reset the version number correctly.
tested using latest sx os. Thank you so much kind sir. Really appreciate it

Reactions: driverdis

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: (cocks 12 gauge with virginity-maintaining intent) +1