Gaming Detective/Logic/Visual novel games for PSP

thedicemaster

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
i think there is a metal gear solid visual novel on PSN though.
and there's always the comic books.

other games that are somewhat in the region of what you want:
shattered memories/shattered destiny(name varies depending on the region): using time travel you try to investigate and prevent your own murder/death
hysteria project: a movie where you can make the key decisions

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
Yep...Shadow of Memories or Shadow of Destiny depending on the US or JPN release title. Same game...

Sonic0509

Sometimes I'm Maryushi3
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Thanks again! I will see if those games you provided are good for me.
And Harvey Birdman game - is not exactly what i wanted. It's bit too stupid/too funny.
wacko.gif

k0den

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
There are many many more VNs available for PSP, practically every VN based of ONscripter engine will work and that`s alot. You can also find Clannad for PSP, Takes ~15 minutes (I`m not joking) to load but is one of the best in its genre. From ONscripter ones... Read Tsukihime and Higurashi no naku koro ni, Those are great. Also, if you are a fan of VNs you practically MUST read Saya no Uta, It`s available on PC and NDS (sadly, no PSP port)

Rasas

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Disgaea Infinite and Mystery of the Crystal Portal are some good ones. Mystery of the Crystal Portal is like 5 dollars and Disgaea is fairly cheap as well.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: although i ended up accidentally changing my nand with no way of going back bc i didn't know you...