Take it easy~
OP
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
lost-damned-2.jpg

"Move over Niko Bellic, there's a new bad ass in town. Meet Johnny Klebitz, a member of Liberty City's biker gang, The Lost. He'll be the star of the upcoming DLC for Grand Theft Auto IV, which Rockstar Games has revealed to be named The Lost and The Damned. Not only that, but they gave a date as well: expect the DLC to arrive on February 17.

While Rockstar's Dan Houser doesn't give away much of the story's details, he does give a few hints about what to expect:

Johnny is a very different character than Niko, with a very different background. I can't go into too much detail on the story, because we try not to give away too much plot before the game is released. But I can say that the story will show you a different side of Liberty City.

The story is not directly impacted by decisions you took in the main game, [but] tons of details and mysteries from the main story get explained, so it will add a lot of color to the main story.

Reportedly, the DLC will provide hours of gameplay, and will add new stages, weapons and costumes. No price was given yet, but analyst Michael Pachter expects it to have a US$ 20 price tag, and could sell 2 to 3 million downloads."

lost-damned-1.jpg

lost-damned-3.jpg

lost-damned-4.jpg

Source

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    straferz @ straferz: Anybody know why this is happening to my ACWW town...