Denmark Made 1:1 Replica of Itself in Minecraft.

cracker

Nyah!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone know exactly how big a "1:1 scale" means per block? The game isn't exactly proportioned right if you go by the characters compared to the blocks (height = width x 2). Going by a rough average height of males in the US, each block is ~2.9ft cubed.

This is an overly-zealous project but still cool. I just hope they didn't pour more than 4 figures into this. :rolleyes:

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Does anyone know exactly how big a "1:1 scale" means per block? The game isn't exactly proportioned right if you go by the characters compared to the blocks (height = width x 2). Going by a rough average height of males in the US, each block is ~2.9ft cubed.

This is an overly-zealous project but still cool. I just hope they didn't pour more than 4 figures into this. :rolleyes:
I think generally one block is about 1x1x1m.

WiiCube_2013

Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
Props to the guy who made a replica of Den in Minecraft but I've never found what's so interesting about it, I tried the game but it didn't hold me for too long.

One would say it's a game that never ends and creativity is unlimited which sounds awesome both of these things although when I gave it a shot, it wasn't just my type of game.

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So now that the original Denmark is completely obsolete, I wonder what they're going to do with it. Just leave it be? Put it up for sale on the Den market? Turn it into an international park? How about the world's largest petting zoo?

The possibilities are endless.

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
OP
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
I was just checking out the download site I linked to in the OP, and it appears you can download various chunks of the map instead of the entire thing at once. They give you a 10km square area that you can download at a time, so if anyone is interested in just grabbing a couple cities or something it would end up being a lot quicker :lol:

Tattorack

Interstellar Explorer
Trophies
Website
tattorack.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Denmark
What have the fools done!!? They've given anti-Danish terrorists all the tools they need to plan and simulate bombings.
Nope, not true, Danish people think rather "outside the box".
Minecraft can make things only with boxes.

I know The Box Ghost will worship this project though XD

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: *teleports behind you* "Nothing personnel, kiddo" +1