Gaming Demos??? whaaat?

Maplemage

ಠ_ಠ
OP
Member
Joined
Sep 23, 2008
Messages
1,142
Trophies
0
Location
Why would you care?
XP
350
Country
So yea I was browsing for DS roms and I see demos! thats the first time ive seen demos! EVER! on a NDS rom website and ive seen more are being released now, whats with all the demos now?
 

Langin

Well-Known Member
Member
Joined
Jul 29, 2008
Messages
4,744
Trophies
1
Location
The internet
XP
2,498
Country
Netherlands
tails100 said:
So yea I was browsing for DS roms and I see demos! thats the first time ive seen demos! EVER! on a NDS rom website and ive seen more are being released now, whats with all the demos now?

Play them? YOu can play them!
 

Pendor

Well-Known Member
Member
Joined
May 11, 2008
Messages
567
Trophies
1
Age
36
Website
Visit site
XP
288
Country
United States
Goli said:
Pendor said:
prowler_ said:
they are just dumps of the demos that you see in Toys R Us or something.

Not kiosk demos.

They're Nintendo Channel demos.
Actually there are demos from kiosks AND Nintendo Channel ones.

No. Just Nintendo Channel ones.

He/she is talking about the recent demos.
 

Rasas

Banned!
Banned
Joined
Apr 7, 2010
Messages
643
Trophies
0
XP
142
Country
United States
Finally demos no more downloading games to try them. Well I guess I still will be downloading the ones that don't get demos but less downloading overall.
 

trumpet-205

Embrace the darkness within
Member
Joined
Jan 14, 2009
Messages
4,363
Trophies
0
Website
Visit site
XP
693
Country
United States
If you have a Wii, download Nintendo Channel. Inside Nintendo Channel, you can download demo DS game and transmit it to your DS. Open your DS and select DS Download Play to grab it.
 

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Joined
Jul 28, 2008
Messages
6,647
Trophies
0
Age
30
Location
Riviera
XP
158
Country
Belgium
Rasas said:
Finally demos no more downloading games to try them. Well I guess I still will be downloading the ones that don't get demos but less downloading overall.
Wrong reasoning. If you download a demo and like the game (which is most likely to happen considering most demos are of popular games), you'll download two things instead of just one.

Derp.
 

Langin

Well-Known Member
Member
Joined
Jul 29, 2008
Messages
4,744
Trophies
1
Location
The internet
XP
2,498
Country
Netherlands
Overlord Nadrian said:
Rasas said:
Finally demos no more downloading games to try them. Well I guess I still will be downloading the ones that don't get demos but less downloading overall.
Wrong reasoning. If you download a demo and like the game (which is most likely to happen considering most demos are of popular games), you'll download two things instead of just one.

Derp.

WTH are you doing here?
smile.gif


Suggestion for all:

TRY the castlevania Dawn Of Sorrow demo!
 

ProtoKun7

GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 4
Former Staff
Joined
Jan 3, 2009
Messages
7,526
Trophies
2
Location
Gallifrey
XP
1,366
Country
United Kingdom
Pendor said:
ProtoKun7 said:
Pendor said:
No. Just Nintendo Channel ones.

He/she is talking about the recent demos.
There are also copies of DS Download Stations.

OP is talking about the recent demos.

Geez.

I know that. I can read.

However, those demos aren't the only ones around, which was being implied.
 

Pendor

Well-Known Member
Member
Joined
May 11, 2008
Messages
567
Trophies
1
Age
36
Website
Visit site
XP
288
Country
United States
ProtoKun7 said:
Pendor said:
ProtoKun7 said:
Pendor said:
No. Just Nintendo Channel ones.

He/she is talking about the recent demos.
There are also copies of DS Download Stations.

OP is talking about the recent demos.

Geez.

I know that. I can read.

However, those demos aren't the only ones around, which was being implied.

Next time, don't quote me saying "recent demos" and adding irrelevant information or you might get missunderstood.
 

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BigOnYa, what