Deleting account before selling

jacopastorius

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hi guys I'm going to sell my switch with emunand and sysnand. I have some original games installed on sysnand but I'm not able to access it anymore, dont know why. I was wondering if it is a good idea to delete my Nintendo account before selling. What will happen to games on sysnand and what will happen if the new user restore the console using the band backup i did before modding?

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You should specify whether the unit is ban or not when selling it, if you have a clean NAND restore it, selling a banned unit as clean NAND would just get you a return.

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You need a clean NAND in order to restore/clean the NAND without it, it is considered a dirty NAND, factory reset doesn't count. Can't go online with a dirty NAND as you will just get banned.

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi guys I'm going to sell my switch with emunand and sysnand. I have some original games installed on sysnand but I'm not able to access it anymore, dont know why. I was wondering if it is a good idea to delete my Nintendo account before selling. What will happen to games on sysnand and what will happen if the new user restore the console using the band backup i did before modding?
Are those games purchased through that Nintendo Account? And restoring an eMMC backup reverts the console to the state it was in when the backup was made.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho @ Veho:
    "Hello Google can you give me all his info" "Sure thing, just don't tell anyone it was me. Say you hacked him or something."
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    the best way to make something hack-proof is to destroy it
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Sylver, wacko mass shooters don't have "opsec". Half of them announce what they're gonna do in advance. They publish manifestos.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Gonna rob Walmart tomorrow no one say anything
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Get me something too.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Discount food okay?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, All phones use GPS so that duh government can track.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Veho, For sure.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Governments been downloading data from phone companies since early Nokia days when crimes are about doesn't matter if you need blood to unlock it
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I want cheap garbage snack foods, no vegetables please.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Grab me a pack of jerky, shit's expensive.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Saw 2 pounds for $15 they rob us but not a bad deal tbh
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Beef is expensive, dried beef is mega expensive, makes sense.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Got a buddy in Florida that claims he can get Tomahawk for $20 friends with a butcher or something
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Dried fat beef is Maga :tpi:
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Make America Graze Again.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Make America Grease Again. Oh wait
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Says $65 but when I follow their link to Geekybuying it's $72 (on "sale").
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Geekbuying has ANBERNIC RG40XX H Retro Game Handheld Console + 64GB TF Card w/ 5000+ Games (Black, Gray, or Blue) for $69.99 - $5 w/ coupon code NNNRGH64 = $64.99. Shipping is free (additional shipping fees may apply for rural areas
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Is 40xx android?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    No.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Guess moonlight was just ported to their os distro
  • Veho @ Veho:
    The upside to using the same chipset on all your consoles, the same CFW works on all of them.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah first thing I'm doing is adding muos to the sp
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Yeah first thing I'm doing is adding muos to the sp