Hacking Deleteing pokemon ticket nessesary?

owek1

Master Sword Wielder
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
a lot of people would recommend going into FBI and deleting it manually, but also a lot dont know what they are doing and end up deleting important stuff and messed their systems.. just use TikSweep, it will automatically delete unused tickets without messing anything else, i mean really even a blind infant could operate it as it is really just a matter of pressing any buttons and the app will do it for you.. there's a thread for that here so you could read more about it and download and install using QR code install via FBI..here's the link by the way:

https://gbatemp.net/threads/release-tiksweep-remove-unused-tickets.437438/

in answer to your question, i dont think it is necessary but still i recommend you check it out the link i just gave you..really useful app especially when you have deleted many homebrew or games before..

Ericthegreat

Not New Member
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
a lot of people would recommend going into FBI and deleting it manually, but also a lot dont know what they are doing and end up deleting important stuff and messed their systems.. just use TikSweep, it will automatically delete unused tickets without messing anything else, i mean really even a blind infant could operate it as it is really just a matter of pressing any buttons and the app will do it for you.. there's a thread for that here so you could read more about it and download and install using QR code install via FBI..here's the link by the way:

https://gbatemp.net/threads/release-tiksweep-remove-unused-tickets.437438/

in answer to your question, i dont think it is necessary but still i recommend you check it out the link i just gave you..really useful app especially when you have deleted many homebrew or games before..
Thanks

Reactions: owek1

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: