Deleteing pokemon ticket nessesary?

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by Ericthegreat, Nov 21, 2016.

1. Ericthegreat
    OP

Ericthegreat Not New Member

Nov 8, 2008
    United States
    Vana'diel
    I uninstalled and installed a regular version of pokemon sun, but do i really need to delete the "ticket" how do i do this even?

2. owek1

owek1 Master Sword Wielder

Aug 16, 2016
    a lot of people would recommend going into FBI and deleting it manually, but also a lot dont know what they are doing and end up deleting important stuff and messed their systems.. just use TikSweep, it will automatically delete unused tickets without messing anything else, i mean really even a blind infant could operate it as it is really just a matter of pressing any buttons and the app will do it for you.. there's a thread for that here so you could read more about it and download and install using QR code install via FBI..here's the link by the way:

https://gbatemp.net/threads/release-tiksweep-remove-unused-tickets.437438/

in answer to your question, i dont think it is necessary but still i recommend you check it out the link i just gave you..really useful app especially when you have deleted many homebrew or games before..

Quantumcat and Ericthegreat like this.
  3. Ericthegreat
    OP

Ericthegreat Not New Member

Nov 8, 2008
    United States
    Vana'diel
    Thanks

owek1 likes this.
  4. godstriker8

godstriker8 GBAtemp Regular

Feb 8, 2010
    Canada
    Doubt it. I didn't, haven't been banned yet. And if Nintendo could see what kind of tickets I have and ban me for them, I'm sure the tons of illicit and 3rd party apps would've gotten me banned a long time ago.

Last edited by godstriker8, Nov 21, 2016
    Ericthegreat, owek1 and BADDINOROX99 like this.