Deleted Nintendo Land, Can't redownload

Discussion in 'Wii U - Games & Content' started by kardus, Apr 14, 2015.

1. kardus
    OP

kardus Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jan 17, 2015
    Canada
    I deleted nintendoland to make room for another game, thought to myself it wouldn't be a problem since I could just redownload it from the e-shop. Problem is I had no idea they removed it from the e-shop. Is there now no way for me to own a digital copy of this until they put it back?

Any idea why they removed this? Maybe there was an exploit?

EDIT: Before someone chimes in I know the game is cheap to buy, but I want a digital copy.

2. infinete

infinete The Temp's cynic.

May 20, 2008
    London
    I believe that if you log into the WiiU ehsop, press "Y" to go to your menu, scroll down to "History" and click "Your Downloads" and then go into "Titles you've downloaded", you should be able to re download it from there.

3. chartube12

chartube12 GBAtemp Psycho!

Mar 3, 2010
    United States
    Like the 3DS there is a list of your previous downloads under account. From there you should be able to download it again.

4. kardus
    OP

kardus Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jan 17, 2015
    Canada
    Thanks a lot, that worked. In the past I've usually just redownloaded games by searching for them and getting them from the game page itself, which didn't seem to work for nintendoland. The previous downloads method worked.

5. HNKii

HNKii GBAtemp Fan

Jan 28, 2014
    Switzerland
    Mario Kart Wii-DS Link Play Stadium
    I guess Nintendo Land is not available in digital form other than those bundled w/ the console.