ROM Hack Definitive patch that solvs freezing/crashing problems?

SuperBlargh9

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Constant freezing I can tolerate, but crashing that bypasses 10 saves worth 2 hours of play is what ticks me off. I've installed every freezing patch on my HG, but it doesn't solve the problem even by a little bit.

I have heard that DesMume works greatly, but the framerate pisses me to the point where the game isn't enjoyable. Are there any other computer emulators that work like DesMume but with greater framerate?

So, back to topic title.....Is there?

P.S: It may be my ROM, I got one of the very first ROMs that came out, I'm unsure about that though .

nekuneo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The crashing you referring too is when the emulator gives to you a message about the "rom image failing" or something along those lines, correct? If it is: I don't think its your rom, it happens to me too, and I've done it with 2 or three different ones.

I would like something to fix this problem.

SuperBlargh9

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Nekuneo: Yeah that's the one, and it happens at the most random of times, it can even wipe out my whole savefile.

@ChaosBoi: Isn't the M3 a Flashcart? Tha's why you haven't experienced problems, flashcarts tend to work better than emulators.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: I just Luv having CEX :)