'Deathloop' launch trailer released

deathloop.JPG

Arkane's latest title, Deathloop, is out now and in case you missed it, a launch trailer was recently released:

"This whole island's like a broken record, skipping endlessly on one fullfilling day". Welcome to the island of Blackreef, where the fun never stops and every day is a celebration of debauchery and chaos… unless you’re Colt, a prisoner in this timeloop who is being hunted by every person on the island.
You have 24 hours, 8 targets, and 1 rival assassin hunting you down...Do whatever it takes to break the loop.

Deathloop is available on PC and PS5.

:arrow: SOURCE

subcon959

@!#?@!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I guess I'm fortunate that I can choose the PS5 version instead of having to wait for them to fix the PC port, but stuff like this is what makes me hate Denuvo (assuming that's the problem - it nearly always is).

Jiehfeng

The One
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Sri Lanka
I guess I'm fortunate that I can choose the PS5 version instead of having to wait for them to fix the PC port, but stuff like this is what makes me hate Denuvo (assuming that's the problem - it nearly always is).

I have that option as well, but I feel like I can wait given my backlog, for higher fidelity at smoother framerates (and VRR) later on. The only thing the PS5 is annoying me on is its Dualsense features, I love it and would really miss it playing on PC.

subcon959

@!#?@!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I have that option as well, but I feel like I can wait given my backlog, for higher fidelity at smoother framerates (and VRR) later on. The only thing the PS5 is annoying me on is its Dualsense features, I love it and would really miss it playing on PC.
Ahh, I hadn't considered the DualSense. Yeah, it's amazing how much that damn controller can elevate a game.

Reactions: Jiehfeng

D34DL1N3R

Nephilim
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DualSense triggers in this game make a world of difference. And performance issues? Denuvo? Where are all of the PC master race-ers?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnRVIC7kS4s