Hacking DealExtreme

Devante

Crescent fresh at best.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just another +1 for dealextreme.

I've ordered a ton of various things from them now.
Sometimes it took upward of 3 weeks to get my order.
Once in a while it took only 1 week.

Last time I ordered an AceKard2, they sent me 2 by accident and told me to just keep the second one.

And they have all kinds of crazy stuff you didn't know you needed until after you saw it. ;>

B

ball2012003

i ordered something from dealextreme on june 2nd i am still waiting for the order to come, anyone know how long it will take to come to California
wacko.gif

PS3sixty

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I ordered from DX and it took 7 days to arrive (after they shipped it) to California. They give you the tracking number in the email recept.

Mazor

Z80 master arch
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Fo0+ said:
I bought an EZ-flash 3-in-1, a DS Lite USB-charger, a Wii Remote Blue-LED Charge Station, DS Lite screen protectors and some other stuff from Dealextreme and my experience with them is great and some friends have bought some stuff from them as well and they always deliver as far as we know. The free shipping is nice and I can recommend it because of the low prize on the dollar.
How high was the Tariff (tull)? Any other Swede who has bought anything from DX could answer as well.

Loop

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As a recent first time buyer from Dealextreme, I must say I'm impressed.
Maybe its because I live in New York, but shipping from Hong Kong was only approx 5 days door to door
it would have been 4 days but everything seems to slow down once it reaches the US.

Very good email communication - when one item I ordered was out of stock suddenly, I asked them to ship the remaining items instead of waiting and sending everything together. I got an email back in less than 24 hours saying that was no problem.
I got tracking #s for both packages and even a little slip in the first package stating what was missing.

All in all, I would definitely use them again.
In fact I just noticed the hinge on my DS is about to give out - so I just ordered a new case, triwing screwdriver and needle-nose pliers.
I'm confident they'll be here in under a week.
yaynds.gif

Also, I noticed they put the value in Hong Kong dollars on the customs slip - which is cool because $45 HKD = $5.75 USD
so I didn't get charged any import duty!

Swip

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Loop said:
Also, I noticed they put the value in Hong Kong dollars on the customs slip - which is cool because $45 HKD = $5.75 USD
so I didn't get charged any import duty!

All my orders have the value of $45 HKD too. Ranging from a $1 screwdriver to a package with $100 worth of stuff.

evilhomura89

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=109...t=0&start=0
I've placed an order for Acekard 2 on 29th September and the item left HK for it's destination on 3rd Oct (tracking no. RA890778141HK). The shipment date shown in the invoice page is 9/29/2008 9:08:06 PM.
But till now I still have no news regarding my parcel. I have no idea where is it now. Today, 11th Oct, I called up the mail and courier HQ in my country to check, they said they don't have any RA890778141HK in their records. It's not even at the customs there.
My friend who usually order from DX got his item in 5 days after the stuff left HK.
Can anyone tell me what should I do now??

Thanks.

weebwobb

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I received my first order with them in only a week 1/2. The second order was split up a number of times due to supply problems. At first there was one item that was holding everything up. Then there were three. Then they just sent everything but the three items after around three weeks. Then two more items came 3 weeks after that. The third item has yet to arrive almost 7 weeks later. I believe it will get here, they just have a bottlenecks with their suppliers. I will definitely order with them again.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @salazarcosplay, I heard herbert stopped appearing on the show