DealExtreme

Discussion in 'M3 Adapter' started by Skyline969, Dec 12, 2008.

Dec 12, 2008

DealExtreme by Skyline969 at 11:55 PM (932 Views / 0 Likes) 5 replies

1. Skyline969
    OP

Member Skyline969 MENUdo Afficionado

Canada
    So apparently DealExtreme got a new batch of M3 Reals in, according to their change in boxshots. These now have the M3 Sakura logo on them and a cool-looking translucent blue SD Micro reader. Anyone know if DX sells fake ones? The website on the boxshot and the cardshot is www.m3adapter.com, which makes me believe they're legit M3 Reals. Anyone get their M3 Real from DX? If so, please give me some intel on their sales. Hope they're real... at that price you can't go wrong!

2. Kittymat

Member Kittymat GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United Kingdom
    They are real

I received 2 last week with the new card readers - feel as bad as the old black ones, however they are legit and work well, however be prepared for a wait 2-3 weeks before they even get them in, then a week for shipping. But worth the wait for the great price

3. Shabadage

Member Shabadage GBAtemp Fan

United States
    M3's should be legit. Be careful when buying DSTT's and R4's from them though. Those tend to be fakes.

4. Skyline969
    OP

Canada
    Thanks, Kittymat. I'll order from there. Hey, at 36 bucks Canadian I'm more than willing to wait up to a month or slightly more. The card readers work better, you say? Good, my fossil of a computer doesn't have a card reader, and I'm too lazy to buy one and install it. =P Thanks again, I know where I'm buying my M3 Real from!

PS: Did your M3 Reals you ordered have the Sakura logo on them?

And alright, Shabadage. I personally dislike the DSTT and R4 anyways. They're less... pleasing to the eye, get me?

5. Kittymat

Member Kittymat GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United Kingdom
    The M3's have the sakura logo (very small) but mainly the M3 logo as always. And as for M3 fakes someone has not been reading the other threads there are now quite a number about, luckily none of the cards I have had from Dealextreme have been, but other suppliers are selling them.

6. Skyline969
    OP

Canada
    Well as long as DX sells legit M3s I'm not worried what other sites sell. 36 bucks and a month later, I'm gonna get what I've been looking forward to getting for months.