Hacking Deal Extreme?

RiotShooter

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i decided to get it so i ordered it on 3/21 and it shipped 3/23 so i think it went pretty fast from order to shipping i live in MS so i guess i might get it next week or something idk. Everything we get where i live goes through Memphis so if it goes through LA or something then Memphis then down to me i should get it kinda fast. idk go figure

Araelius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you're the sort of person that would spend $5 -$ 10 more to upgrade your shipping, then it's probably a good idea to fork out a bit more to get it from a North American shipper like RealHotStuff. It's essentially the same effect -- faster product, more money.

Then again, if you're fine waiting another week to save $10, then by all means ... go with the cheaper option.

I second that recommendation for RealHotStuff. I originally placed and order with Deal Extreme and also paid the extra $15 for the so called "Express" shipping, so basically I paid $58 total, four days later and still it was still being processed. I promptly cancelled and ordered from RHS and got it in 3 days flat with the regular shipping option. The R4/1gb Micro SD bundle is $60 but there is a promo code out there that will take a percentage off.

Covarr

Sentient Cash Register
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I need a new Kingston 1GB microSD at the absolute lowest price possible because mine broke and I have almost no money. If that means waiting two-three weeks, so be it.

amptor

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I ordered mine a while back and haven't received it yet (kaidomain). Haven't received any shipping confirmation or anything, but I'm sure it'll come in time.

sanghoku

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Belgium
ordered on the 16th, left hongkong on the 28th, expecting it somewhere next week
smile.gif

wowimsocute

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
in the sf bay area. got mine today!

3/18 (SUN) ordered
3/23 (FRI) shipped
3/28 (WED) tracking said "left hong kong"
3/31 (SAT) received!

works fine

spring loader definitely clicks when going in; i'm sure that it is in securely. coming out, it clicks, but doesn't pop out like other devices.

i ordered the one with the kingston microsd, and it was indeed made in japan.

hankchill

I Pwn n00bs.
Trophies
Website
www.hankchill.com
XP
Country
Canada
I ordered 4 of the R4+1GB Kingston card, and it's funny because 2 of the microSD card cases were upside down in the package out of the 4, so it makes me a little suspicious :/ Either way, all four work fine
smile.gif
My wife and I can finally play multiplayer games together
tongue.gif

[M]Tree

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Live in Oklahoma in the USE
3/21 (WED) Ordered
3/23 (FRI) shipped
3/28 (WED) tracking said "left hong kong"
should recieve any day now.

bang3r

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i'm in newport beach, california...

3/21 (WED) Ordered
3/23 (FRI) Shipped from DealExtreme.com
3/28 (WED) Tracking said "left Hong Kong"

got it today!!!

btw i highly recommend the R4 DS, it works perfectly, easy to skin, just overall dope!

and for gba/slot 2 solutions, i run with M3 Perfect Lite... easy to skin and works perfectly also!

...i just wish there was a way to when i load up the R4 and click on 'run slot 2' it runs the M3.. that part doesn't work, i have to use a slot 2 loader .nds in order to boot slot 2 after slot 1.

bobbo123

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
From the time I ordered until I received my order it was 9 days. I live 1 hour away from NYC. I'm happy with the order.

FullgoreEXE

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Wow, lucky people..

Mar 11th - Ordered
Mar 19th - Shipped to fulfillment center/via Hong Kong Post
Mar 24th - Left Hong Kong
Mar 30th - Arrived in Canada (Vancouver, BC)

I live in Calgary, Alberta. Roughly 7-8 hours away from Vancouver, and still no R4.. What gives?!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: You woke sob +2